Friend do you want to become a flight attendant? Then I hope this article will help you to apply for Saudi Airlines cabin crew jobs. Because Saudi Arabian airline is hiring flight attendant in 2020.
About Saudi Airlines
Saudi Airlines is the national airline of Saudi Arabia. Saudi Airlines is also known as the Saudi Arabia airline. Their main base is located at King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah. Presently they served 95 destinations including international destinations.
They have many subsidiary airline like flydeal, Saudi Cargo, Saudi Ground Services, Saudi Aerospace Engineering Industry, Saudi Airline Real Estate Development, Saudi Airline Company, Saudi Aviation company Limited, Saudi Privet Aviation Company Limited etc.
So, I hope the Saudi airline cabin crew can be a great opportunity for your career goals. So, if you want to apply for Saudi airlines cabin crew recruitment in 2020, you need to read this till the end.
Here in this article, you will get full information about Saudi airlines cabin crew recruitment criteria, Saudi airlines air hostess job responsibilities, how you can apply online, Saudi cabin crew salary, and benefits in detail.
Saudi Airlines Cabin Crew Recruitment Criteria
- Saudi Nationals only can apply.
- Previous experience is not required.
- Able to reach 212 cm arm reach without shoes.
- Minimum high school certification or any higher education of High-School degrees.
- Weight and height proportionate as per BMI (by SAUDIA standards).
- Sloth English of oral and written understanding; Another language is an additional benefit.
- Physically FIT to work as the cabin attendant.
- No tattoos or body piercing that would be visible whilst wearing the
- SAUDIA uniform, bandage, and cosmetic coverings are not permitted.
- Required customer service-oriented skills.
- Excellent personal; presentation, style, and image.
- The ability and ability to solve difficulties in handling difficult situations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 21-30 years old applicant can apply (by Hijri calendar).
Do you want to apply for Emirates cabin crew jobs, then here you can check the latest emirates vacancy and apply online.
Saudi Airlines Air Hostess Job Responsibilities
- Provide information, guidance, and assistance to passengers onboard aircraft for safety and comfort.
- Ensure continuous delivery of the product on the board.
- Hello customers, check their tickets and go to their seats with them.
- Prepare and serve passengers, drinks, and meals.
- Present emergency equipment and give instructions.
- Monitor and secure the cabin regularly.
- Follow all aviation rules and regulations regarding safety and security.
- Provide special assistance to travelers with special needs (children, disabled people, elderly people, etc.).
- Take the initiative to address difficult issues.
- Contribute to the delivery of the cabin crew of customer experience.
How to Apply Online for Saudi Airlines Cabin Crew
Requested to all the applicants that to apply online please click here to redirect the Saudi airlines cabin crew career page and click on the login and provide all the information and then submit a full application properly.
Note – If you want to apply for Singapore airlines cabin crew jobs please check the click and full details to apply online.
Document List to Apply for Saudi Airlines Air Hostess
- Updated CV/Resume.
- UAE residence visa.
- Full-length picture.
- The highest degree obtained showing the overall average/GPA.
- Flying experience proof if applicable.
- Any additional related documents.
Saudi Cabin Crew Salary and Benefits
During Training – monthly compensation, in addition to medical insurance and travel tickets as per SAUDIA Air Transport Company policy (For Trainee Only)
After Successful Training
The candidate is hired under the SAUDIA Air Transport Company on grade (6), and assigned on the position “Cabin Attendant”. Benefits and compensation will be as follows:
Monthly Basic Salary of Saudi Airline Cabin Crew
- High-School Degree: SAR 5855
- Diploma Degree: SAR 6385
- Bachelor Degree or higher: SAR 6915
Saudi Arabia Cabin crew Benefits
- Transportation allowance is SAR 400 Monthly.
- Housing allowance is 3 monthly basic salaries per annum.
- Medical Insurance for Employees and Qualified Dependents (As per SAUDIA Air Transport Company policy).
- Also, provide Productivity and travel allowance to the staff (As per SAUDIA Air Transport Company policy).
- Travel voucher for employee and eligible dependents (As per SAUDIA Air Transport Company policy).
Do you want to apply for Air Arabia cabin crew jobs, then here you can check the latest Air Arabia vacancy and apply online.
I think this article will help you to apply for Saudi airlines cabin crew position. Now just you need to apply online and get ready for your cabin crew interview.
Also, you can contact us for pilot jobs, cabin crew jobs, and ground staff jobs. In Aviation Dreamer official website you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easy.
SO, still, if you have any questions to ask me you can comment on the below comment box. Also, you can visit my Facebook page and YouTube Channel for more information.