Are you looking for a Saudi Airlines career as a cabin crew? then here you will get full information about Saudi Airline cabin crew jobs as a fresher. All Saudi females can apply for Saudi Airlines flight attendants and make their career in the Saudi flag career airline.
So, here you will get details of job responsibilities, requirement criteria of Saudi Airline cabin crew, required document list, salary, and how you can apply online for a Saudi Airlines career. Please check the below details carefully before applying for a Saudi Airline cabin crew.
Saudi Airlines’ cabin assistants are responsible for the safety and comfort of the passengers throughout the flight and continuously provide the highest standards which contribute to the overall customer experience. And make a trust for the passengers of the airline.
Company Name – Saudi Arabia Airline
Job Title – Cabin Crew [Female Only]
Job Location – Riyadh, Saudi Arab
Closing Date – Ongoing
Applying Process – Online
Note – here you can check out some airline interview question lists which will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airline jobs like ground staff jobs and flight attendant jobs.
Job Responsibilities of Saudi Airlines Career
- Contribute to the delivery of the cabin crew customer experience.
- Responsible for safety and standards throughout the cabin.
- Take the initiative to address difficult issues.
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of the onboard product.
Here you can check out the cabin crew interview dress code for your interview day.
Saudi Airline Cabin Crew Requierment Craiteria
- Non-Saudis only.
- The minimum arm reaches 212 cm on tiptoes according to the Saudia standard height and weight chart.
- Qualifications Requirement – Minimum High School Degree (officially translated into English).
- Women who wear hijab or head cover are welcome to apply.
- Intermediate English knowledge is necessary (to present a certificate if applicable).
- Must have a pleasant personality and appearance.
- No visible tattoos and/or body piercings are when in uniform.
- The minimum age is 20 years.
- The maximum age is 30 years. For those who are experiencing 1 year or more with other airlines, the maximum age is 35 years.
ATTACHMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY
- Updated CV/Resume.
- UAE residence visa.
- Full-length picture.
- The highest degree obtained shows the overall average/GPA.
- Flying experience proof if applicable.
- Any additional related documents.
How To Apply Online for Saudi Airlines Career
Requested all the applicants to apply online please click here, it will redirect you to the Saudi Airlines Career page, and click on the Apply Now button. Then if this is your first time applying for a Saudi airline career as a cabin crew, then register as a new user or if you have login details then log in with your passport no and password.
Then a set of application forms will appear there will be 7 steps to complete the full application form personal information, educational details, work experience, attachment, job specification QAN, E-signature, and submit your application.
Note – If you want to apply for Singapore Airlines careers as a cabin crew please check the click and full details to apply online.
I think this article will help you to apply for a Saudi Airlines career as a flight attendant. So, if your dream is to become a cabin crew please check this full article and attend the interview. I think my information will help you to get your dream job.
Also, you can contact us for pilot jobs, cabin crew jobs, and ground staff jobs. On Aviation Dreamer’s official website, you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easily.
So, still, if you have any questions to ask me you can comment in the below comment box. Also, you can visit my Facebook page and YouTube Channel for more information.