Saudi Airlines Careers as Male Cabin Crew in 2021 full Details to Apply Online
Saudi Airlines Careers – Hello everyone welcomes Aviation Dreamer. Here you can find out Aviation jobs, Airlines Jobs and Aerospace Jobs. so, today’s topic is Saudi Airlines careers as male cabin crew 2021. If you want to build Saudi Airlines Careers then, please read this article till the end.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
Saudi Airline’s cabin assistants are responsible for the safety and comfort of the passengers throughout the flight and continuously provide the highest standards which contribute to the overall customer experience. And make a trust for the passengers of the airline.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF MALE CABIN CREW
- Provide information, guidance, and assistance to passengers onboard aircraft for safety and comfort.
- Ensure continuous delivery of the product on the board.
- Hello customers, check their tickets and go to their seats with them.
- Prepare and serve passengers, drinks, and meals.
- Present emergency equipment and give instructions.
- Monitor and secure the cabin regularly.
- Follow all aviation rules and regulations regarding safety and security.
- Provide special assistance to travelers with special needs (children, disabled people, elderly people, etc.).
- Take the initiative to address difficult issues.
- Contribute to the delivery of the cabin crew of customer experience.
REQUIREMENTS OF MALE FLIGHT ATTENDANT
- Saudi Nationals only.
- Previous experience is not required.
- Able to reach 212 cm arm reach without shoes.
- Minimum high school certification or any higher education of High-School degrees.
- Weight and height proportionate (by SAUDIA standards).
- Sloth English of oral and written understanding; Another language is an additional benefit.
- Physically FIT to work as the cabin attendant.
- No tattoos or body piercing that would be visible whilst wearing the SAUDIA uniform, bandage, and cosmetic coverings are not permitted.
- Customer service-oriented.
- Excellent personal; presentation, style and image.
- The ability and ability to solve difficulties in handling difficult situations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 21-30 years old (by Hijri calendar).
BENEFITS OF FLIGHT ATTENDANT OF SAUDI AIRLINES
Monthly compensation, in addition to medical insurance and travel tickets as per SAUDIA Air Transport Company policy (For Trainee Only)
After Successful Training
The candidate is hired under the SAUDIA Air Transport Company on grade (6), and assigned on the position “Cabin Attendant”. Benefits and compensation will be as follows:
- Monthly basic salary according to the following:
– High-School Degree: SAR 5855
– Diploma Degree: SAR 6385
– Bachelor Degree or higher: SAR 6915
- Transportation allowance: SAR 400 Monthly.
- Housing allowance: 3 monthly basic salaries per annum.
- Medical Insurance for Employees and Qualified Dependents (As per SAUDIA Air Transport Company policy).
- Also, provide Productivity and travel allowance to the staff (As per SAUDIA Air Transport Company policy).
- Travel voucher for employee and eligible dependents (As per SAUDIA Air Transport Company policy).
ATTACHMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY
( Missing any of the required Attachments will result in elimination from the program)
- Personal CV/Resume.
- Saudi national ID with a minimum validity of 1 month.
- Highest degree obtained showing the overall average/GPA (If obtained out of the Kingdom, you must attach the accreditation letter from the Saudi Ministry of Education).
- Passport with a minimum validity of 2 years.
- Any additional related documents.
How To Apply Online –
Requested to all the applicants that to apply online please click here to redirect Saudi Airlines Career page and click on the login and provide all the information and then submit a full application properly.