SpiceJet Hiring Reservation Executive – Freshers Can apply
Reservation Executive – Hello everyone, good news for all of you. The SpiceJet airline hires the reservation executive for its city office. So now SpiceJet is not the only Ground staff to hire the call center staff. So before taking part in this interview, you should know the whole thing. So if you have 10 + 2 or your communication skills are not so clear that the Ground staff is interviewed then this interview is for you only. Just go and take part in the interview.
Walk-in interview details are given below. And this will help you better understand the interview place, date, eligibility criteria and necessary skills to participate in SpiceJet recruitment.
Designation: Executive – Reservations
Date: 25th & 28th January 2019
Timing : 10:00 am
Venue: Building no. 319, Udyog Vihar, Phase – 4, Gurugram, Haryana 122016
Required Skills for SpiceJet Reservations Executive –
- Applicant Age should be – 18 Yrs – 28 Yrs.
- Dress Code for attending the interview – Formals
- The candidate should have good oral skills in both Hindi and English. Manage our customer by phone.
- You have the confidence and ability to manage our customer and to provide only the best customer service or to solve your problems.
- The candidates should be prepared to work in rotational shifts. like 24 x 7 Operations or BPO.
- Week off should be chosen by the company.
- Educational Qualification: MBA / PGDM (Any Course), Graduate (Any Course except B.Tech), Phase 12 can apply for this job.
Please be present at the above address and with your other details and take a copy of the documents listed below –
- PAN CARD original with 1 photocopy.
- ADHAAR CARD/PASSPORT/VOTERS ID CARD Orginal with 1 photocopy.
- 10th, 12th & Graduation (Mark sheet/ Certificate) Orginal with 1 photocopy.
Job Responsibilities of Reservations Executive:
- Inbound and outbound calls of external and internal customers should be provided with bookings related to booking, rescheduling, dealing with queries, complaints, and calls.
- You should be allowed to answer questions related to airline rules, help clients on their travel plans.
- Follow the departmental productivity standards.
- Customers offer competitive price and package/sale, when and when necessary.
- All employees get good encouragement with the salary and there.
- Within the range, the pick-up/drop facility for all employees by the company.
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs please comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my YouTube channel and Facebook page. Also, I requested you to share this article with all the friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.