Are you looking for a job abroad? then check here for Swiss airlines careers as a flight attendant. Yes, friends here you will get all the information about Swissport jobs as a fresher.
Which will help you to become swiss airlines cabin crew? Also, Swiss international airline careers are one of the prestigious careers in the world for their quality staff and as a staff-oriented company.
So, if you want to apply for Swiss airlines careers then read this article till the end. Here in this article, you will get all the information about the swiss stewardess jobs like – interview date, location, required document, job responsibilities, swiss cabin crew eligibility, salary, and how you can apply online. So, check the below details for Swiss airlines jobs.
Eligibility Criteria for Swissport Careers as Cabin Crew
- Indian nationality having permanent residence in Delhi, including Gurgaon – Haryana / Faridabad – Haryana / Noida, Noida Extension, Greater Noida – Uttar Pradesh / Ghaziabad – Uttar Pradesh
- Age between 20 and 25 years
- Minimum height: 158 cm
- Normal weight
- Fluent in Hindi and English
- Punjabi, German and French are an advantage
- HSC or university degree (preferred)
- Excellent health and good eyesight ability
- Good swimming skills
- No visible tattoos
- High motivation in terms of hospitality and serving customers
- Charming, friendly, team-orientated personality
- Well-groomed appearance and impeccable manners
- Flexibility (e.g. irregular working schedule)
- Ability to work under pressure
Note – here you can check out some airline interview question lists that will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airline jobs like ground staff jobs and flight attendant jobs.
Swiss Airlines Jobs Responsibilities as a Flight Attendant
- Caring for our international guests on board
- Ensuring SWISS high-quality services on board
- Assuring and applying the safety and security regulations on board
- Preparing the aircraft cabin
- Organizing the workflow in the galley
- Conducting the meal and beverage service
- Carrying out the onboard sales
Here you can check out the cabin crew interview dress code for your interview day.
Swiss International Airlines Jobs Details for Cabin Crew
Position – FlyEdelweiss
Job location – Zürich (Schweiz)
Application type – Online apply
Document List to Apply for Swiss Cabin Crew Casting
- Updated resume (CV)
- 2 colored passport-size photographs
- 1 colored full-length photograph
- Valid passport (must be valid for at least 2 years)
- Photocopy of a valid passport
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Photocopy of marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Photocopy of the birth certificate of spouse & children (if applicable)
- Photocopy of the graduation certificate / Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume for your cabin crew interview you can download a free resume from here. Also, you can send me your details on [email protected] I will make your resume within 2 working days but it will cost you only $8.55 USD (via PayPal or internet banking only) and for Indian 400 rupees only.
Some important Notice
- Please register by choosing the apply button from the Swissair careers website.
- If qualified, the positive candidates will receive a letter of invitation to the multistep assessment including a swim test.
- Entry admittance: Only for candidates with complete application documents and invitation letter. Take along your swimsuit, swim cap, and towel (swim test required).
- No relatives permitted.
How to Apply Online for Swiss Air Careers
So, friends if you want to apply for Swiss airlines jobs please click here. It will redirect you to the Swiss air careers page where you need to click on the apply button and then log in yourself and complete the application process by filling in some general information. Then airlines will provide an application number in your email.
If you want t0 to check out more vacancies at Swiss airlines please click here.
Note – If you want to apply for Singapore airlines careers as cabin crew please check the click and full details to apply online.
I think this article will help you to apply for Swiss airlines careers as a flight attendant. So, if your dream is to become a cabin crew please check this full article and attend the interview. I think my information will help you to get your dream job.
Also, you can contact us for pilot jobs, cabin crew jobs, and ground staff jobs. On Aviation Dreamer’s official website you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easily.
If you have any more queries to ask me related to these jobs please comment below or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank You.