Thai Airways Careers for Fishers Job Vacancy in Details
Thai Airways careers are most attractive for the young generation and the most attractive position in Thai Airways are cabin crew and ground staff. But if you are searching for Thai Airways jobs over the internet you can’t find a single website where you will get the perfect information about the job. Don’t worry about it if you find out this website you will get all the information with will help you to become a Thai Airways air hostess or find jobs for the Thai Smile career.
So if you want to get the information about Thai Airways careers please read this article till the end. Friends, please remember that Thai Airways and Thai Smile careers are different companies. Basically, Thai Smail is a low career subsidiary of Thai Airways.
In this job notification article, you will get information about Thai Airways jobs. Which you can apply from anywhere, there is no restriction for any nationality. It’s maybe for Thai Airways cabin crew jobs or ground staff jobs may be Thai Airways pilot recruitment. So, check the below information to become a part of Thai Airways International.
Thai Airways Jobs Eligibility Criteria for Fresher
- All Nationalities eligible
- Not older than 58 years of age at the submitted application date
- Able to work full-time
- Not being bankrupt or not having been a dishonestly bankrupt
- Not being a person of unsound mind or of mental infirmity
- Not having been sentenced by a final judgment to imprisonment, except for a sentence for an offense committed through negligence or a petty offense or having completed the sentence or expiration of the sentencing or waiting for final judgment over 5 years
- Not having been ordered by a judgment or an order of a court that his assets shall be vested in the State on the grounds of unusual wealth or an unusual increase of assets
- Not being a civil servant with permanent post or salary, a political officer, an employee of a government ministry, local authority, member of a local council or Bangkok senator or local government administration
- Not being a person holding any position in any political party or an official of the political party
- Not having been expelled, dismissed or removed from work on the ground of dishonest performance of duties
- Not in any dispute or any litigation with Thai Airways International Public Company Limited.
Thai Airways Air Hostess Job Role of a Fresh Cabin Crew
- Greeting each passenger when they board and exit the plane.
- Show passengers on their seats and pay special attention to some travelers, such as elderly or disabled.
- serving meals and refreshments.
- Examine the status and provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers.
- demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures.
- administering first aid.
- dealing with emergencies.
- supplying passengers with newspapers, magazines, and in-flight entertainment.
- selling duty-free commercial goods and pursuing sales targets.
- producing written flight reports after completing a journey.
Note – here you can check out some airline interview question lists which will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airlines jobs like ground staff jobs and flight attendant jobs.
Other Requirements for Thai Airways International for Their Staff
- The minimum bachelor’s degree certified by the Office of the Civil Service Commission and the offices of foreign graduates should have their educational certificate equivalent to higher education standards and certified by the quality bureau of Thailand.
- Private sector or state enterprise has been an executive or whose income is more than 1 billion per annum and holding the status of at least one of the top three levels of organization management, with the minimum term of 2 years up to the date of application In addition, the letter of certification, fiscal report, an organization chart or annual report should be submitted with respect to the concerned work function, or
- At the level of the department there are officers of a government agency or equivalent and in the respective situation, with the minimum 2-year tenure, the application till the date of keeping at least one of the top three levels of management of the organization.
Note – friends if you are looking for any other airlines jobs please check here Singapore cabin crew interview Details.
Thai Airways Employees Salary, and Benefits in Details
- Employment status hiring contract for more than 4 years or till the age of 60 at one time from the date of employment, whichever comes first. When the employment contract is completed, if the employee has not reached the age of 60 years, then the company can extend the contract but should be in the same condition only for one time and up to the age of 60 years.
- According to the salary and fringe benefits, qualifications and experience, you will be entitled to receive salary and fringe benefits and according to the approval by the board of directors, the employee who is fully responsible for his income tax, financial benefits, and anyone else is the job specified in the employment contract The income related to the situation, and thus allow the employer to cut the said income tax according to the revenue code in Thailand.
How to Apply for Thai Smile Career
- Application form: Interested applicants can download applications form from the Thai Airways website click here.
- Application Submission: the interested applicant must submit a copy of all application documents concerned which must be signed by the applicant.
- For foreign applicants, the application should be submitted through e-mail including all required documents: [email protected].
- For Thai applicants, the application form including all the required documents must be submitted in person during official working days from 08.00 -17.00 hrs. at Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (Head Office), Building 3, Floor 5, Employment Services and Personnel Records Department (IA). ( before visiting the office you need to check the Thai Airways careers page for recent hiring position)
Previous applicants need not reapply, for further inquiries can be made at Tel. +662 545 1315, +662 545 1362, +662 545 1148 or e-mail: [email protected]
Documents Required for All the Applicant
- Application form (as stated above)
- Education Certificates
- Work experience documents
- Letter of certification from the employer, organization structures and financial statement or annual report responsible whilst in the position.
- Copy of house registration
- Copy of identification card, or government identification card, or state enterprise identification card, or copy of passport for foreigners
- 2 front facing photos 2 ” within 6 months
- Certified medical certificate examined within 1 month
- Vision, management concept for the position applied in English, not more than 5 typed pages on A4 paper. Also, you can check this information from Thai Airways careers page.
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume you can download a free resume from here. Also, you can send me your details on [email protected] I will make your resume within 2 working days but it will cost you only $8.55 USD (via PayPal or internet banking only) and for Indian 400 rupees only.
Selection Procedure of Thai Airways International
The company will invite eligible applicants for an interview on time. Those who fail to come to the interview at the scheduled time will be considered to be retreating.
The company will only consider suitable applicants for any existing positions. Applicants should accept the company’s decision in the final form and the company reserves the right to select the appropriate applicants or reject the recruitment process as appropriate. Therefore, the applicants finally accept the decision of the company and give up any rights.
Friends, I think now you can apply for the Thai Airways careers for cabin crew or any other position without any problem. But for some important information that you should remember, allows keeping ready your document when you will go and sit for an interview. And keep prepared for your cabin crew jobs.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information. Thank you best of luck.
Debra Perera · October 10, 2019 at 5:36 PM
Are the other requirements a must? Btw, thanks for the info!