Uganda Airlines Careers for the Flight Attendant in 2021
Are you from Uganda? And are you looking for flight attendant jobs in 2021? Then here you can check out the latest update about Uganda airlines careers for a flight attendant. Now they are hiring boys and girls for flight attendant jobs.
Also, they hiring cabin crew managers/pursers for the different location. So, if you are looking for Uganda airlines jobs in 2021. Here you can check out the full details about Uganda airline flight attendants.
So, here in this job posting article, you will get full details about Uganda airline flight attendant requirement criteria, their job role, and how you can apply for Uganda airline careers as a flight attendant.
Uganda Airline Flight Attendant Requirement Criteria
- A minimum of Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (“A” Level).
- Fluency in all four skills of English (understanding, speaking, reading, writing).
- The ability to speak another language (e.g. Kiswahili or French) is an added advantage.
- A Certificate from a recognized aviation training organization for Cabin Crew Purser.
- Pleasing personality, at least 30 years old, and good eyesight.
- Height between 5feet 2inches (1.57m) and 6feet 2inches (1.88m) with minimum arm reach of 6feet 11inches (2.12m) while standing on tiptoes.
- No visible tattoos or body piercing. Tattoos or piercings must not be visible on the body or through uniform clothing and CANNOT be covered up with make-up or plasters.
- Must successfully pass a functional assessment.
- Must know and be able to swim at least 50 meters.
- Holder of a valid passport and a National ID.
- Be able to provide satisfactory references and ready to undergo a Criminal Record Check.
- Should be healthy and ready to undergo a medical examination.
- Be able to work shifts (within the local legal limits and per ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices) covering any part of the 24 hours of the day as may be required by the company for the entire career. Flexible availability within the said hours will be required.
- Prior experience as a Cabin Purser for a minimum of 3 years’ operating international routes on a wide-body aircraft like A330, A350, B777, is a must.
- Maturity, high ethics, and integrity.
- Good training and coaching skills.
- A confident, independent, articulate, and reliable personality.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and for long hours.
- Ability to deliver high-quality outputs with minimal supervision
Check here the Qatar Airways latest job opportunity for fresher’s as a ground staff and cabin crew.
Uganda Airline Cabin Crew Job Role
A cabin crew Purser is responsible for the safety and comfort of passengers on Uganda Airlines flights. He / she will be responsible for preparing the aircraft cabin for the flights. Also Uganda airline cabin crew are the front line representative of the company for the passengers.
- As a cabin crew of a Ugandan airline, providing customer service to passengers while ensuring their safety and comfort during the flight.
- Alwys ready to handle onboard security and emergency situations that may arise, including administering first aid on board.
- Ensure that all emergency equipment is in working order before flight and that there is sufficient supply on board.
- Assist passengers aboard and demonstrate safety procedures and equipment.
- Ensure passenger comfort on board to enhance a pleasant flight experience
- Supervise cabin crew flew to ensure smooth flight and customer comfort.
Here you can check airline interview question and answer list for your interview day
How to Apply for Uganda Airlines Careers
Friends if you want to apply for Uganda airlines careers as a cabin crew, then you need to check the below details. Write an application letter and attach your updated resume or CV, copies of academic and professional certificates with one passport size photograph (one full-size photograph for Cabin Crew applicants) should be submitted online at www.careers.ugandairlines.com or by post quoting the Job Reference number accordingly.
Postal Address –
The Manager Human Resources.
Uganda National Airlines Company Ltd.
P.O. Box 431, Entebbe, Uganda.
Airline HR will contact only successful applicants. So, before apply for Uganda airlines careers you need to check all the details more and more times.
Note – Also, here you can check out American Airlines’ latest vacancy list for fresher and experience.
Uganda Airline Cabin Crew Salary
So, friends if we are talking about Uganda airline cabin crew salary. Then it depends on the base and the city. So, after long research over the internet, I can say that as a flight attendant in Uganda airline you can earn approximately 8,68,000UGX to 30,00,000UGX per month.
Also, check out the latest job vacancy for Indigo cabin crew in India. Only female can apply for these jobs.
Uganda Airlines Careers Details
|Job Title||Apply Online|
|Cabin Crew Purser||Click here|
|Cabin Crew Manager||Click here|
|Cabin Service Manager||Click here|
|Flight Dispatcher||Click here|
Here you can check out the Emirates cabin crew latest vacancy details and apply online for fresher and experience (for all nationality).
I hope this article will help you to get full information about Uganda airlines careers for cabin crew. Now just you need to apply online and wait. Because company HR will check your application if your application will be qualified. Then airline hiring team will contact you for the next process.
If you have any queries related to aviation jobs you can feel free to comment below or contact us on our Facebook page or YouTube channel. Thank you.