United Airlines Careers as Ground Staff (Customer Service Officer)
United Airlines Careers as Ground Staff or Customer Service Officer Vacancy. So, it’s a great opportunity to make your career with the US no.1 airline. United Airlines jobs or United Airlines customer service jobs details are mention in the below section. Also, you can check the same from the airline official website.
Job Location: Lihue, HI US
Job Benefits of United Airlines Careers as Ground Staff –
- Your salary will be $14.03/hour, with yearly increases (as per the union contract)
- Medical benefits for part time employee (should work 20 – 30 hours per week)
- Flight Privilege – You and your family can fly anywhere in the world in standby mode.
- Time Off – You will always have two empty days in a row, and you can earn a holiday as per the duration of the service.
Requirements to Apply United Airlines Careers as Ground Staff –
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent qualification from any recognised university or board.
- All the applicant should completed minimum of 18 years old.
- You should comfortable to working on computers.
- Physical ability to stand and walk during a four-hour shift, as well as to carry and handle things like baggage.
- Background check and drug screen must pass.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you to share this article with all the friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.