United Airlines careers as ground staff or customer service officer vacancy. So, it’s a great opportunity to make your career with the US No. 1 airline. United Airlines jobs or United Airlines customer service jobs details are mentioned in the below section. Also, you can check the same from the airline’s official website.
Do you find the idea of working at the airport exciting? Would you like to help people say where they are going? Are you going to solve a true problem that can focus on any situation? As a part-time customer service representative for United Airlines, really you are an ideal candidate for the position.
As part of the United Airlines passenger service team, you will meet people from all over the world, handle different tasks that are different each day and enjoy the true sense of accomplishment when someone says, “United Airlines is great!
United Airlines Ground Staff Jobs Details
Company Name – United Airlines
Job Title – Customer Service Representative
Job Location – Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
Closing Date – None
Application Process – Online
Requirements Criteria United Airlines Customer Service Representative
- High School Diploma or equivalent secondary school certificate
- A proven track record of reliability
- Professional image and appearance
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Confident communication skills
- Must be fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- Ability to travel to other countries for training purposes
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be flexible to work all shifts and, when necessary, available 7 days a week / 24 hours a day, including holidays and weekends, to deal with any operational and /or unforeseen situations
- Must be legally authorized to work in Germany/EU for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Previous airport operations experience with United Airlines
- Valid driver’s license for Germany
- Fluency in other European languages
Job Responsibilities of Customer Service Representative
- Checking-in and processing of passengers and baggage onto flights
- Ensuring that passengers are in possession of valid documentation for travel
- Working remote arrivals and departures outside (heat, rain, snow)
- Driving on the ramp
- Baggage service handling, incl. occasional lifting of bags up to 25kg
- Manual handling of aircraft doors
- Transfer counter
- United Club lounge
- Assigned other duties in Customer Services as and when required to meet operational demands ensuring the smooth running
- Professional service to our customers, both internal and external
How to Apply for United Airlines Careers
Friends if you apply for a ground staff job at Frankfurt Airport. Then you should apply for this job online. So, for United Airlines careers you have to click here it will redirect you to the Airlines career page. Then just you need to log in there and fill in all the details and last just you need to submit it correctly.
If your resume or CV will be shortlisted for United Airlines jobs. Then the airline will inform you about the interview. Just you need to check your email inbox continuously.
Job Benefits of United Airlines Careers as Ground Staff
- Your salary will be $14.03/hour(depending on the place of work), with yearly increases (as per the union contract)
- Medical benefits for a part-time employee (should work 20 – 30 hours per week)
- Flight Privilege – You and your family can fly anywhere in the world in standby mode.
- Time Off – You will always have two empty days in a row, and you can earn a holiday as per the duration of the service.
I think this article will help you to apply for United Airlines careers as a Customer Service Representative. So, if your dream is to become an airport staff please check this full article and apply online.
If you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you share this article with all your friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.