Freind’s are you from the Philippines? then, here you can get urgent job hiring in Manila, the Philippines for AirAsia. This article will help to all the aviation lover who is searching for airline jobs in Philippines. In this article, you will get three different job hiring in Manila for Air Asia. Also here you get the full specification about each job like job location, job description, eligibility criteria and how you can apply online for Air Asia job.
So, if you are interested to apply for airlines ground staff job vacancies in Manila, please read this article till the end. You can get connected with our website for future job notification from all over the World. Also, you can tell that Aviation Dreamer is an Aviation job hunter.
Philippines AirAsia is a low-cost airline based on the Ninoy Aquino International Airport in Metro Manila, Philippines. The airline is a Philippine collaborator of AirAsia, which is a low-cost airline located in Malaysia. The airline started as a joint venture between three Filipino investors and AirAsia Investments Limited (a subsidiary of AirAsia Berhad).
The original group of Philippine investors included Antonio O. Cojuangco, Jr. former owner of Associated Broadcasting Company and owner of Dream Satellite TV Michael L. Romero, a real estate developer, and port operator and Marianne Hontiveros, a former music industry executive and TV host.
Air Asia in-flight catering agent jobs in Philippines
Job location – Manila
Apply Online – click here
Job description for AirAsia ground staff
- Collect all IFC carts from the aircraft that have completed flights and return them to the respective warehouse cart setting area
- Collect required amenities and wet ice, prior to commencement of duty & upon completion of duty, return all balance amenities to their designated area -Ensure sufficient replacement DFAK units and UPK are stored properly in the Hi-Lift and ensure all flights are loaded with sealed DFAK and UPK. All removed DFAK from the aircraft shall be returned to the warehouse on daily basis complete with log form -Assist the Hi-lift driver at the aircraft parking apron including marshaling when docking and withdrawal from aircraft – Report to the Inflight Catering Manager for any delays related to Catering & Inflight complete with timing and relevant details.
- Collect all designated F&B and Merchandise carts complete with the IFCSR forms, from the warehouse according to the Hi-Lift Schedule in a safe and secure manner and ensure that all collected carts from the warehouse are delivered into aircraft in a safe, secure & efficient manner -Collect all designated Duty Free carts complete with the IFCSR forms, from the LSG Bonded Warehouse according to the Hi-Lift Schedule in a safe & secure manner and ensure all collected carts are delivered into designated aircraft in a safe, secure & timely manner -Counter check the accuracy of all PBM, WAK and ATM meals in accordance with Daily High Lift Schedule (AM, Transit & Crew Change) prior to loading into the Hi-Lift
Note – here you can check out some aviation interview question list which will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airlines jobs like flight attendant jobs or ground staff jobs.
Guest Service Officer job vacancy Philippines
Job location – Manila
Apply Online – Click Here
Job description for Air Asia guest service officer
GSO – The Guest Services Officer shall also maintain the highest level of safety, security and service standards for ground operations. He must ensure that all ground handling operations are conducted in accordance with applicable regulations and standards.
Air Asia ramp agent jobs in Manila
Job location – Manila
Apply Online – Click Here
The job description of AirAsia ramp agent
- Ensure that the performance meets the standards specified in the Ramp Manual and Company Procedures.
- You have to confirm the consistent service with regards to on-time performance (OTP) in accordance with 25 minutes ground time and high-quality level of baggage handling the zero baggage discrepancy.
- Ensure that all operational equipment to be used for operations is in serviceable condition.
- Perform Station Audit when directed and as needed; Report and take strategic direction from the safety review board.
- Monitor operational safety resolved identified risks, assess the impact on the safety of operational changes and ensure that safety actions are implemented within the agreed timescales.
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume for applying urgent job hiring in Manila, you can download free resume sample here and if you need a premium resume from me! Which you can use for your all jobs. please mail on [email protected] (it will cost you only $8055 USD per resume) with your all details. within 2 working days, I will give you a premium resume or CV.
Air Asia ground staff eligibility criteria to work in the Philippines
- High School Qualification (e.g. O level, Year 10, min compulsory education).
- Minimum experience is required 1 year in customer facing role.
- Applicant should have excellent speak and write in English.
- Experience in providing high-quality customer service.
- Speak and write in the local language and have fluency in English.
- Focuses on customer service and satisfaction.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You should have the ability to work as a member of a team.
- The initiative to work independently.
- A good standard of IT literacy.
- Strong administrative skills.
How you can apply online for Air Asia jobs in Manila Philippines
Friends it’s an urgent job hiring in Manila, Philippines. So, if you want to apply for AirAsia ground staff online please click on the above links and visit their official website. There you have to click on the apply now or if you have a LinkedIn account you can apply through LinkedIn also. Otherwise, you have to log in for AirAsia career page with email and password then fill out the form first and submit it’s very simple friends. Try to do it yourself.
AirAsia ground staff benefits in Manila
AirAsia Philippines employees are offered the following health benefits for their staff. Those can depend on the airline’s employee position.
- Life insurance
- Employees and their families have the opportunity to get free air travel tickets.
Friends, I think now you can apply for Air Asia urgent job hiring in Manila, the Philippines without any problem. But for some important thing that you remember that, allows keep ready your document when you will go and site for apply online. Because it’s required you all document like educational document, personal document, and experience document.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.