Vistajet Hiring Air Hostess or Cabin Safety Attendant in 2019
Vistajet Hiring – Are you become an air hostess in Privet Jet company? Is it your dream Job? then today’s article is only for you. Yes, today’s topic is Vistajet Hiring Air Hostess or Cabin Safety Attendant in 2019. Also, if you want to find more Aviation Job you can use Aviation Dreamer. For apply Online please read this article till the end.
About Air Hostess Job Role –
Vistajet is the first and only global aviation company, which provides exceptional standards of quality, style, and service. VistaJet owns and operates the largest privately owned Bombardier commercial aircraft fleet, with Signature Silver and Red Striped Lehenga, with 70 big cabins, Long-Range Global and Challenger Jets.
The experience of VistaJet has been tailored to make it easier for travelers to work, entertain and relax on a single trip. The airlines are looking for experienced and committed flight attendants to join their World class team in the United States.
You will travel the world, provide 5-star service to our customers and will be fully responsible for the management of an aircraft for at least 17 days, with a constant distance from their home base.
- Are you an experienced flight attendant or similar?
- Do you try to provide a professional and extraordinary service?
- Are you highly flexible and prefer to work peacefully in a fast, unpredictable environment?
- Do you have the confidence to find a positive attitude and constructive solution for the challenge?
- Are you passionate about the necessary cleverness and expansion in exquisite service?
- Do you have real warmth and dedication to your guests?
- Do you want careers as part of a growing and successful company?
If you have energy, personal power, and determination to succeed in the challenging world of private aviation, and you answered yes to all the above questions, then we do not wait for you to meet one of our upcoming recruitment events. Can!
Details Eligibility Skill for Privet Jet Crew –
- US passport holders or green card holders, either with the legal right to live and work in the USA.
- Ability to communicate artistic in English Other languages and international cultural experience is beneficial.
- An existing base in private or commercial aviation (with first or business category cabin experience), but applicants with a minimum of 2 years of high-end service in other areas are also considered, as such. Luxury yacht or 5-star hotel.
Click Here to Apply for VistaJet Cabin Crew Online – Apply Now
Only the candidates who meet the criteria and those who have not applied for the same position within the last 12 months, will be considered at this level.