Air Hostess Job in London, United Kingdom
Friends, do you know Ryanair is hiring an air hostess in London, United Kingdom? So, if you are looking for an air hostess job in 2023 in London as a fresher. Then here you can check all the details. Yes, all males and females can apply for these cabin crew jobs in London. But if you are not belonging to the UK, then you should have knowledge about the working permit requirement criteria.
So, if you want to apply for cabin crew jobs as a fresher. Then you should know the details first to apply for a Ryanair career as an air hostess in London. Below you can read the full details like the air hostess job requirement criteria, job descriptions of air hostess jobs, and how you can apply online for Ryanair cabin crew jobs online.
Friends as of now I think the UK is one of the best options for a fresher to start their career as an air hostess. So, I hope this article will help you to apply for and get your dream job. Also, it will help all the young males and females to become cabin crew in the Worlds best airline.
Company Name – Ryanair
Job Title – Air Hostess/Cabin Crew
Job Location – London, United Kingdom
Interview – You need to apply online from the below link
Air Hostess Job Requirement Criteria
- Applicants must have the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK, this includes Pre-Settled status holders.
- All candidates must hold a valid passport which allows unrestricted International travel.
- You must be between 5 “2 (157 cm) and 6” 2 (188 cm) in height
- The ability to swim 25 meters unaided is a must!
- Being hardworking, flexible, and having an outgoing and friendly personality, are desirable.
- Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster -(5/3 Roster)
- Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a ‘can-do attitude
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease
- A passion for traveling and meeting new people
Job Descriptions of Air Hostess
- You should attend the British Airways cabin crew pre-flight briefing, where cabin crew are assigned their job positions for the upcoming flight
- The crew is notified about the flight details and schedule
- British Airways stewardess will be advised if there are passengers with any special requirements e.g. special meal requests, passengers who may have accessibility or communication challenges, wheelchairs, VIPs, frequent flyer passengers, and number of infants requiring infant seats are just a few considerations before boarding
- Cabin crew need to carry out pre-flight duties such as – checking the safety equipment, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy, checking that all required refreshments are on board including special dietary requests relevant landing cards are loaded first aid equipment is checked and replenished where necessary
- Cabin crew enjoy welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats, helping them secure all hand luggage in the appropriate place
- Cabin Crew need to ensure that all walkways and exits are not obstructed for the duration of the flight
- Cabin crew need to swiftly and diplomatically resolve any seating issues before preparation for take-off
- Cabin crew inform all passengers of the aircraft safety procedures
- Cabin crew check every passenger’s seat belt is in place and securely fastened
- Cabin crew ensure that the galley equipment is safe and secure prior to take-off
- Cabin crew may need to make clear, timely announcements and keep passengers informed of any delays
- Cabin crew need to be visible to passengers in the cabin to answer questions during the flight
- Cabin crew provide timely professional service to passengers at all times e.g. when serving meals and refreshments
- Cabin crew may be required to sell duty-free goods and advise passengers of any duty-free allowance limitations/restrictions at their destination
- Cabin crew may be required to administer first aid to the passenger(s). If/when required, medical situations should be dealt with in a discrete and professional manner whilst keeping the situation and passenger calm and reassured
- The cabin crew needs to ensure that all passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight. All overhead lockers, public areas, toilets, and galleys need to be carefully checked to ensure that nobody has left their belongings on board the plane
- Cabin crew need to complete all necessary paperwork such as stock control, logging of any faults, incidents or problems which may have occurred during the flight before ending their shift
- The cabin crew need to liaise with the ground staff, they are an important part of the team too
- Cabin crews work as Effective communication is essential to ensuring that you are part of a happy crew. This will attitude will equate to more satisfied passengers.
- Happy satisfied customers potentially become regular loyal airline flyers with your Cabin Crew team.
- Every shift is an opportunity for you and your team to shine, so make sure you give yourself every opportunity to do just that. Excellent customer service is a skill you can use every single flight!
Note – Also check out Dubai airport jobs vacancy in 2022. All the fresher and experience can apply.
How to Apply for Ryanair Cabin Crew Jobs in London
Friends, after checking all the Ryanair air hostess job requirement criteria, if you think that you are qualified for this position, you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official website, where you need to click on the apply button at the end of the official article.
For kind information, I want to inform you that Ryanair is hiring in the United Kingdom [Location – Edinburgh, Manchester, London, Liverpool, Birmingham, and Leeds]. Also, you can check the same information from the airline’s official web page.
So, after a click on the apply button of the respective vacancy, the online application form will be open for the Ryanair air hostess position. You need to fill up the application form and wattage the required document. Then you can submit your application form.
After that, you need to wait for a few days. If the airline HR shortlists your application, they will contact you for a walk-in interview.
Also, you can check out the cabin crew interview dress code if you are applying for more Ryanair cabin crew jobs.
Benefits of Ryanair Air Hostess
- Basic Salary paid whilst training
- Free Cabin Crew Training Course
- Daily Per Diem provided whilst training
- Flight duty pay/sales bonus
- Free uniform in year 1
- Year 1 on target earnings of £16 – £21k
- Amazing career advancement opportunities
- Staff Travel
- Flexible 5 days on / 3 days off staff roster
- Agency positions available with Cabin Crew international
- Security of working for a financially stable airline
Then log in with your email and password then you can apply online by filling out the application form. If you need an aviation interview question and answer, then here you can check the question list.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for the air hostess job in London, United Kingdom. Remember you need to apply online from the official airline website and wait for a few days. Then, if your resume is shortlisted, company HR will contact you for the interview schedule.
Also, I’m going to write more articles to answer all your frequently asked questions to help out other girls and boys who are too shy to ask but would like to become cabin crew in the future. Of you, I wish you all the best on your cabin crew interview.
Base Salary: 2900-3500 GBP per Per Month