Are you want to make a career as a cabin crew in London? Then here you can check out the details information related to Qantas cabin crew recruitment for fresher males and females. Yes, this time they hire fresher for their cabin crew team. So, if you want to apply for Qantas cabin crew jobs in 2022, then you need to check out the article till the end.
Freinds just want to request you to read this article till the end. Because here in the below section I have described every information that you need to know to apply for Qantas cabin crew recruitment. So in the below section, you will get detailed information about Qantas airways cabin crew requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for Qantas cabin crew jobs.
Company Name – Qantas Airways
Job Title – Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant
Job Location – London, UK
Application Process – Online
Qantas Cabin Crew Requirement Criteria
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Height between 163cm-183cm
- The ability to demonstrate sound written and verbal communication skills to effectively follow or implement safety instructions
- Previous experience in the Airline Industry or with stable customer service experience
- Current First Aid Certificate completed within the last 12 months (or be willing to obtain at short notice and own cost) Must include CPR accreditation
- An excellent level of health and fitness, including the ability to swim 50 meters fully clothed and tread water for 3 minutes unassisted. (Water assessment will need to be completed prior to the start of training.)
Job Descriptions of Qantas Airways
- Take responsibility and have pride in delivering consistent and exceptional service
- Understand our customers and demonstrate a clear passion for customer service and following procedures and policies
- Be trained and confident in aircraft safety procedures and first aid, and pass all training and assessment requirements
- Easily build rapport and trust in a team and positively contribute to the team’s performance
- Be adaptable to any situation that may present itself in a sensible, warm, and safe way
- Appreciate cultural diversity and sensitivity towards customers who may need extra help such as children traveling alone, nervous flyers, or people who may not have English as their first language
- Take a caring approach when offering our customers food, beverages, and any other assistance they may need on-board
- Understand the importance of hygiene standards in-flight so all areas of the cabin are clean and fresh for our customers
Also, you can check out the latest jobs vacancy for air hostesses at London airport.
How to Apply for Qantas Cabin Crew Jobs
Freinds hope you have checked all the above details to apply for Qantas flight attendant jobs. If you think you are eligible then you can go for the next process to apply for Qantas cabin crew jobs. First, you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official page.
Then you need to click on the apply button. Then you need to click autofill with resume if you have a soft copy of your resume for cabin crew jobs. Otherwise, you can apply throughout your Linked in profile or manually by filling in your details.
Then you need to fill up some more information to submit your application for Qantas Airways cabin crew recruitment.
Freinds if you need an aviation interview question and answer, then here you can check the question list.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for the Qantas cabin crew jobs in London, United Kingdom. Remember you need to apply online from the official airline website and wait for a few days. Then, if your resume is shortlisted, company HR will contact you for the interview schedule.
Also, I’m going to write more articles to answer all your frequently asked questions to help out other girls and boys who are too shy to ask but would like to become a cabin crew in the future. All of you, I wish you all the best in your cabin crew interview.
Base Salary: 28,600 GBP per Per Month