Do you look for Air India jobs in October 2023? Then here in this article, you will get an update about the Air India cabin crew’s latest job for freshers. Friends this time airline hires only females for their cabin crew position. So all Indian women can apply for Air India cabin crew jobs in Goa.
Friends, I request all of you to check the below details before applying for Air India jobs in Goa. Because in the below section, I have mentioned Air India cabin crew eligibility criteria, job descriptions of cabin crew, and how you can apply for Air India cabin crew at Goa airport.
Company Name – Air India
Job Title – Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant
Interview place – Goa
Application Process – Walk-in-Interview
Air India Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Between 18 and 27 years
- Completed HSC (10+2) from a recognized board / university
- Minimum Height requirement (barefoot): Female – 157.5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height. BMI- 18 to 22.
- Clear completion, No visible Tattoos / Scars / Dental Bracers
- Good command of Hindi and English
- Applicants must be fully vaccinated
- Near Vision N/5 in a better eye and N/6 in the worst eye.
- Distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye.
- Spectacles are NOT allowed.
- Contact lenses up to ±2D are permitted.
- Color vision should be normal on Ishihara Chart.
- Please wear a Western formal dress to attend the Air India cabin crew interview.
Then you can submit your application. Friends here you can find out Emirates airline cabin crew’s latest jobs for fresher males and females.
Jobs Descriptions of Air India Cabin Crew
- Attending mandatory pre-flight briefings
- Preparation of reports on flight incidents, including safety, service, and security incidents
- Check safety equipment for availability and functionality
- Conduct safety demonstration for guests prior to take-off
- Ensuring compliance with all safety procedures throughout the flight
- Managing emergency situations such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations Inflight service duties
- Pre-boarding tasks such as checks on the availability of required food and beverage as well as inflight amenity items
- Boarding of guests, welcoming and directing them to seats, aiding with the stowage of carry-on luggage
- Conducting Inflight sales and service
- Ensuring that aircraft cabins and toilets are clean and replenished during flights
- Making announcements and responding to guest queries during the flight
- Ensure orderly disembarkation of guests after landing
Also here you can check out the Indigo airline cabin crew interview details.
How to Apply for Air India Jobs
Friends if you have checked all the eligibility criteria and if you think you are eligible for the Air India cabin crew job then here you can check the airline’s official website to register yourself to attend the walk-in interview.
First, you need to click here, it will redirect you to the official page where you will get a simple application form, just you need to fill up that form to attend the Air India cabin crew walk-in interview.
Please check the below video to get the step-by-step process to apply for an Air India cabin crew job at Goa airport.
People 5,2 ‘tall can be cabin crew. For that, he has to find an airline that employs people of this height. I know the number of airlines is very low. But if you are looking for a job with a small airline or a private airline then you will have the advantage of getting the right job depending on your height.
Yes, an air hostess can get married. But for that, they have to accept some conditions. That is, air hostesses will be allowed to marry on the condition that they have worked for four years and – caught here – that they will not become pregnant.
It depends entirely on the airline. But yes most airlines hire cabin crew on a permanent basis and there are some airlines that hire cabin crew on a contract basis.
Sorry, the answer is no. Because to be a flight attendant your weight must be proportional to your height and you must be able to perform the duties of a flight attendant effectively.
No. The airline never tells you that you should have just perfect teeth. But yes, airlines look for candidates with good and presentable teeth and a healthy smile.
Here you can check out the step-by-step guide to pass your cabin crew interview (cabin crew interview question and answer).
Friends, I think now you can apply for the Air India jobs in Goa as a cabin crew. But for some important things that you remember, allows you to keep ready your document when you go and the site to apply online.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.