Apply for Trujet cabin crew is very simple today. Just you need to check the airline’s official website on a regular basis. But if you don’t know the process in detail, don’t worry. Just read this article for more helpful information for the Trujet cabin crew interview as a fresher.
So, if you dream to become a cabin crew, then check out this article till the end here you will get full information about Trujet cabin crew eligibility, job responsibility, salary, and Trujet cabin crew recruitment.
Trujet Cabin Crew Interview Requirement Criteria
- All the applicants must have completed their 10+2 examination from a recognized board or university.
- Should be in excellent medical condition (Class II as per DGCA).
- Eyesight should be normal.
- Minimum 18 years plus age applicants can apply for these jobs.
- Good communication skills (English and Hindi)
- Knowledge of DGCA Processes and Procedures
- No Tattoos/scars or visible birthmarks are allowed.
- Height and weight should be as per the guidelines.
Note – here you can check out some airline cabin crew interview questions & answers which will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airline jobs like ground staff jobs and flight attendant jobs.
Trujet Cabin Crew Job Responsibilities
- In-flight Management & Administration
- Overall management of the In-flight and Training Department.
- Attend Operation duty at the airport
- Lay down SOPs On Board Procedures, and grooming standards and maintain checks
- Lay down Crew Policies In line with Company Policy
- Lead departmental Budget including Manpower budgeting and Cost initiatives
- Contribute to Catering Initiatives & BOB procedures
- Create Ancillary Revenues
- Manage smooth operations with a minimum available crew
- Reduce Complaints and Enhance Customer Satisfaction by incorporating feedback given by the Customer Service Department
- Ensure General discipline and proper turnout of Cabin crew
- Liaise with other departments to contribute to on-time performance
- Processing leave applications for Cabin Crew
- Look into the issue and re-issue and other uniform requirements of Cabin crew and maintain records
- Carry out spot/surprise checks and counsel Cabin crew
- The Welfare of Cabin Crew Motivation and Mentoring
- Overseeing Crew Scheduling & Maintenance of Crew FDTL
- Manage SEP, & In-flight Service Training Professionals
- Identify potential SEP Instructors and get them Approved by DGCA
- Conduct Instructor Recurrent Training and examine them on their knowledge, Skills, and Attitude.
- Ensure Instructors are proficient in carrying out Safety Training
- Ensure Instructor Approval has its validity
- Design and Develop Training Programs/courses
- Ensure all crew is current in their Training.
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume you can download a free resume from here. Also, you can send me your details on [email protected] I will make your resume within 2 working days but it will cost you only $14.50 USD (via PayPal or internet banking only) and for Indian 480 rupees only.
Trujet Airlines Cabin Crew Salary
If you are fresher and want to become a cabin crew of Trujet airline, you can get Rs.22,500 to Rs.25,000 per month. Yes, friend, it’s very low as per the industry.
But I believe when you will join this company you will get some attractive benefits.
How to Apply for Trujet Careers
Freind’s if you want to apply for Trujet cabin crew jobs, then click here to check the airline’s current vacancy.
Then you need to click on the apply button and then just need to fill up a simple form with your information and that’s all.
Note – here you will get full knowledge about the cabin crew interview dress code for your interview day. This is so helpful for the new interviewer.
Who is the owner of TruJet Airways?
The parent company is Turbo Megha Airways Pvt. Ltd. And Mr. Ram Charan (Chairman), Colonel LSN Murty (Retd.) (CEO)
What is TruJet Flight?
Trujet Airlines is an Indian private airline. Which offers affordable and low-cost air travel to the passenger. Trujet has started its journey in 2015 to date. Currently, the airline serves 6 destinations with 2 ATR 72-500 aircraft.
How many TruJet flights are there?
They have a total of 5 ATR aircraft. 3 are ATR 72-500s and 2 is 72-600s aircraft. Each aircraft has a 70 to 72-passenger seating capacity.
So, I hope now you can apply for a Trujet cabin crew interview without any problem. But I request all the applicants please get prepared before attending the interview.
If you have any more queries please feel free to contact us. Thank you.