Do you look for Air India jobs in 2022? Then here in this article, you will get the update about the Air India cabin crew’s latest job for fresher. Freinds this time airline hires only females for their cabin crew position. So all the Indian women can apply for Air India cabin crew jobs in Kochi.
Freinds I request all of you to check the below details before applying for Air India jobs in Kochi. Because in the below section I have mentioned Air India cabin crew eligibility criteria, job descriptions of cabin crew, and how you can apply for Air India cabin crew in Kochin airport.
Company Name – Air India Express
Job Location – Kochi, Kerala
Interview Date – 05 July 2022
Interview Venue – Holiday Inn Cochin, an IHG Hotel, 33/1739 A, Junction, National Highway Bypass, Chakkaraparambu, Vennala, Kochi, Kerala 682028
Contact No – 0484 664 9000
Registration Process – Online [check below link from the how to apply section]
Air India Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Between 18 and 27 years
- Completed HSC (10+2) from a recognised board / university
- Minimum Height requirement (barefoot): Female – 157.5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height. BMI- 18 to 22.
- Clear completion, No visible Tattoos / Scars / Dental Bracers
- Good command of Hindi and English
- Applicants must be fully vaccinated
- Near Vision N/5 in a better eye and N/6 in the worst eye.
- Distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye.
- Spectacles are NOT allowed.
- Contact lenses up to ±2D are permitted.
- Colour vision should be normal on Ishihara Chart.
- Please wear a Western formal dress to attend the Air India cabin crew interview.
Then you can submit your application. Friends here you can find out emirates airline cabin crew’s latest jobs for fresher male and female.
Jobs Descriptions of Air India Cabin Crew
- Attending mandatory pre-flight briefings
- Preparation of reports on flight incidents, including safety, service, and security incidents
- Check safety equipment for availability and functionality
- Conduct safety demonstration for guests prior to take-of
- Ensuring compliance with all safety procedures throughout the flight
- Managing emergency situations such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations Inflight service duties
- Pre-boarding tasks such as checks on the availability of required food and beverage as well as inflight amenity items
- Boarding of guests, welcoming and directing them to seats, aiding with the stowage of carry-on luggage
- Conducting Inflight sales and service
- Ensuring that aircraft cabins and toilets are clean and replenished during flights
- Making announcements and responding to guest queries during the flight
- Ensure orderly disembarkation of guests after landing
Also here you can check out the Indigo airline cabin crew interview details.
How to Apply for Air India Jobs
Freinds if you have checked all the eligibility criteria and if you think you are eligible for the Air India cabin crew job then here you can check the airline’s official website to register yourself to attend the walk-in-interview.
First, you need to click here, it will redirect you to the official page where you will get a simple application form, just you need to feel up that form to attend the Air India cabin crew walk-in-interview.
Please check the below video to get step by step process to apply for an Air India cabin crew job at Kochi airport.
Here you can check out the step-by-step guide to pass your cabin crew interview (cabin crew interview question and answer).
Friends, I think now you can apply for the Air India jobs as a cabin crew. But for some important thing that you remember that, allows keep ready your document when you will go and site for apply online.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.
Base Salary: 75,000-1,10,000 INR per Per Month