Air India Jobs in Delhi [Cabin Crew] Fresher Can Apply
Friends, are you searching for Air India jobs in Delhi as a fresher? Then here in this job article, you will get details information about Air India’s latest job vacancy in Delhi. All Indian nationals males and females can apply for these jobs. If you are fresher and completed your 10+2 examination then you are absolutely applicable for Air India cabin crew jobs delhi.
So, if you are willing to apply for Air India cabin crew jobs in Delhi, then you need to check out this article till the end. Because here you will check out the details information about Air India cabin crew eligibility criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for Air India jobs in Delhi as a fresher after your heir secondary exam.
Company Name – Air India
Job Title – Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant
Interview place – Delhi
Date and Time – 20 March 2023, 9.30 am TO 12.30 pm
Interview Venue – Essex Farms, 4 Aurobindo Marg, Opposite to IIT Flyover crossing, Next to Hauz Khas Metro Station, New Delhi – 110016
Application Process – Walk-in-Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Jobs in Delhi
- Indian National holds a current Indian passport, PAN card, and Aadhar card.
- Between the age of 18 and 32 years
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Completed class 12 from a recognized Board / University with a minimum of 60% marks
- Minimum Height required: Female candidates – 157 cms / Male Candidates – 172 cms
- Weight: In proportion to height
- BMI Range: Female candidates – 18 to 22 / Male candidates – 18 to 25
- Well-groomed with no visible tattoos in uniform
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Vision 6/6
- Represent Air India in a professional manner
- Warm, caring & empathetic
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current safety & security requirements
- Maintain knowledge of service procedures & company policies
- Comply with all DGCA regulations and ability to maintain all required licenses up to date.
- Remain medically fit, following rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
Here you can check out the step-by-step guide to pass your cabin crew interview (cabin crew interview question and answer).
Job Descriptions of Air India Cabin Crew Jobs Delhi
- Attending mandatory pre-flight briefings
- Preparation of reports on flight incidents, including safety, service, and security incidents
- Check safety equipment for availability and functionality
- Conduct safety demonstration for guests prior to take-of
- Ensuring compliance with all safety procedures throughout the flight
- Managing emergency situations such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations Inflight service duties
- Pre-boarding tasks such as checks on the availability of required food and beverage as well as inflight amenity items
- Boarding of guests, welcoming and directing them to seats, aiding with the stowage of carry-on luggage
- Conducting Inflight sales and service
- Ensuring that aircraft cabins and toilets are clean and replenished during flights
- Making announcements and responding to guest queries during the flight
- Ensure orderly disembarkation of guests after landing
Also here you can check out the Indigo airline cabin crew interview details.
How to Apply for Air India Jobs in Delhi
All the applicants who want to apply for Air India jobs in Delhi as a cabin crew. Then you need to visit the airline’s official website by clicking here. It will take you to the airline’s official website, where you will get the step-by-step process to apply for Air India cabin crew jobs in Delhi, India.
After visiting the website you will get the official job advertisement from the airline. Where you will get a apply now button. You need to click and apply for the position before 24th June 2020. Just you need to fill up google as an application form.
What You Should Bring to Attend the Air India Interview
- Attire: Western formal
- Please carry your updated resume on the day of the interview
- Candidates are requested to kindly carry a copy of their SEP cards
Then you can submit your application. Friends here you can find out emirates airline cabin crew’s latest jobs for fresher males and females.
Friends, I think now you can apply for the British Airways vacancy as a flight attendant. But for some important things that you remember, allows keeping ready your document when you will go to and site to apply online.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.
Base Salary: 75,000 INR per Per Month