Friends are you looking for Air Inuit careers as a flight attendant in 2022? Then you are in the correct place to get information related to the Air Inuit flight attendant’s latest job vacancy. So, all the males and females fresher can apply for Air Inuit jobs in Canada. Air Inuit can be the best option to start your career as a fresher in the aviation industry because of their employment future.
So, if you want to become a part of Air Inuit careers as a flight attendant and travel the World with big wings. Then you need to read this article till the end. Because in the below section you will get detailed information about Air Inuit jobs requirement criteria, job descriptions, how you can apply from Air Inuit careers, and Air Inuit flight attendant salary.
The airline was started in 1978 as a commercial airline in Quebec, Canada by the Makivik Corporation group. Air Inuit provides its service to 21 domestic destinations in Canada with 29 flights. Also, the airline provides chartered flight service to the luxurious traveler.
Air Inuit Jobs Requirement Criteria
- Required minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- All the applicants should have fluent in English and in French. Inuktitut is an asset.
- The good general state of health.
- Professional and neat appearance, reliable, punctual, and good communications skills are required to apply for Air Inuit flight attendant jobs.
- Minimum of one year of experience working with the public.
- Successfully complete the (6) six-week Flight Attendant training with the airline.
- All the applicants should be ready to work in the evenings, nights, and weekends.
Note – is it your first time to face flight attendant interviews and even you don’t know how to dress? Then check our article on the air hostess dress code for interview day.
Air Inuit Careers Job Descriptions
- Ensure the comfort and security of the passengers.
- Perform the regular tasks described in the Air Inuit Flight Attendant Manual.
- Participate in the Company’s Safety Management System.
- Complete all duties and responsibilities for passenger safety and comfort, as described in the approved Flight Attendant Manual.
- Ensure that all announcements and demonstrations are done properly before takeoff/landing and at any other time deemed necessary.
- Plan, direct and control onboard services.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Chief Flight Attendant.
Check the latest aviation jobs from all over the World for fresher and experienced applicants.
How to Apply for Air Inuit Jobs
So, friends after checking all the required criteria of Air Inuit jobs as a flight attendant and you think you are well qualified for this position. Then first you need to check the airline’s official job page by clicking here. Don’t worry it will redirect you to the airline’s official website.
Then you will get a button call to apply now. You need to click that and then the application process will be started. Just you need to fill up that form step by step.
After that, you need to just follow the instructions and provide all the information as they want to apply for the Air Inuit flight attendant vacancy.
Air Inuit Airline Other Vacancy
|Job Title||Job Locations||Apply Now|
|Accounts Payable Specialist||Montreal, Canada||Click Here|
|Inuktitut Social Media Monitor||Montreal, Canada||Click Here|
|Cook||Salluit, Canada||Click Here|
|Housekeeper and Meals||Puvirnituq||Click Here|
|Cargo Handler/Ramp Agent||Canada||Click Here|
|Cook & Housekeeper||Puvirnituq||Click Here|
|Agent Cargo Warehouse||Montreal, Canada||Click Here|
Air Inuit Flight Attendant Salary and Benefits
So friends, if you want to know about Air Inuit flight attendant salary. Then it will be approximately CAD 3,200 to CAD 5,200. But remember It will depend on your job location or your base. Now in the below section, you will get details information about the Air Inuit jobs benefits of a flight attendant –
- The company Provides RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan) to each flight attendant.
- Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long-term disability).
- Will bear 6% of your vacation expenses.
- Providing telemedicine and EAP programs for the employee and his family members.
- Also provides a retirement allowance program.
- Various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
Also, you can check out the Qatar Airways cabin crew job vacancy in 2022 for fresher [male & female].
Friends, I think now you can apply for the Air Inuit careers as a flight attendant. But for some important thing that you remember that, allows keep ready your document when you will go and site for apply online. Also, you can read the above link about the cabin crew interview question and answer as a fresher.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.