Air India Job Vacancy for Medical Officer in 2023 [Freshers]
Do you have completed your medical exam and want to apply for the Air India job vacancy as a medical officer? Then here I am telling you about Air India’s latest vacancy in Delhi airport for a medical officer. All the newly cleared medical students can apply for the Air India vacancy.
So, friends if you want to become a medical officer in Air India as an MBBS, then you need to check this article till the end. Because here in this article you will get the details about Air India medical officer job descriptions, eligibility craiteria and how you can apply for Air India job in Delhi airport.
Freinds hope you know the hestory of Air India. Yes Air India is the India’s flag career airline but now the airline is woned by the TATA Group. We know very well about the TATA’s staff career and their growth. So, hope if you are a fresher then this job can provide you the best oppertunity.
Company Name – Air India
Job Title – Medical Officer
Job Location – Delhi, India
Salary – 1,20,000 Per Month,
Apllication Process – Indian Post
Air India Medical Officer Job Descriptions
- Verification of claims with respect to various test procedures conducted by impaneled hospitals under NHA.
- Resolving Claim related queries and discrepancies, Following up and responding to queries of retired employees in person/email.
- Liaison with NHA/CGHS.
- Preparing the Weekly consolidated reports and updating the Management.
- Liaison with the hospitals as and when required a) Admission related queries b) Prolonged admission
- Any other medical-related issue pertaining to AI retired employees.
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Job
- MBBS from any institution recognized by MCI (Medical Council Of India)
- Should have a minimum experience of 05 years in Scrutiny and Settlement of Medical Claims & Medical Insurance Related Work.
- Maximum 62 years as on 1st January 2022.
If are you looking for an Indigo airline ground staff job, then check the below link for Indigo airline’s latest ground staff job list from the below link.
How to Apply for Air India Vacancy
Friends if you checked the above details and if you fill that you are eligible to apply for the Air India job vacancy as a medical officer. Then all the candidates who wish to apply are advised to print the Application Format by clicking here. Then fill it and send the application by Post/Speed post/courier at the following address in an envelope that must be super scribed as under –
Also if you are looking for Air India cabin crew interview, then here you can check the latest interview dates and interview venue.
Here is an interview question list that your interviewer can ask for at the cabin crew interview.
I think the above information will help you to apply for the Air India job as a medical officer. Now you can be prepared and attend the interview.
Still, if you have any queries, you can contact us on my Facebook and YouTube channels. Also, you can comment below the comment box. I will reply to you. Thank You and best of luck
Base Salary: 1,20,000 INR per Per Month