AirAsia Job in Mumbai Airport as a Fresher in February 2024
Are you looking for an AirAsia job in Mumbai Airport as an Air Operations Executive in 2024? Then here you can check out the details information about Mumbai Airport’s latest vacancy for an airport executive. All Indian males and females can apply for Mumbai Airport vacancies as freshers.
So, if you want to apply for a Mumbai Airport job as a fresher then you need to read this article till the end. In the below section, you will get the details about the Air Operator Executive requirements criteria, and job descriptions, and you can apply online for an Air Asia job in Mumbai Airport as a fresher in February 2024.
▶️Company Name – AirAsia
▶️Job Title – Executive, Air Operations
▶️Job Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
▶️Last Date Of Application – NA
▶️Interview Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
▶️Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for AirAsia Job in Mumbai
- Strong knowledge of driver/fleet management
- At least an undergraduate degree
- 4-5 years experience in the airline cargo industry
- Is resourceful and a fast thinker – able to solve problems on the go and adapt quickly
- Results and performance-driven, preferring data to drive your everyday decisions
- Possess a hands-on mentality and an analytical and structured way of working
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization to scale quickly
- Self-motivated with a focus on exceeding set goals
- Detail oriented with a knack for spotting the little things
- Comfortable adapting to new technologies
Here you can check out Sharjah Airport ground staff airport job as a fresher.
Job Descriptions of Executive, Air Operations
- Assistance to customers for query, acceptance, and execution.
- Shipment Booking and Reservation.
- Preparing Booking Sheet and spot sheet.
- Back up to the sales team and act on their behalf.
- Coordination with various departments like customers, accounts, and operations.
- Coordination with interline partners, counterparts & HUB.
- Preparing spot sheet and onward sheet.
- Maintaining all data records.
- Maintaining basis reports.
- Learning and Unlearning.
If you need the list of aviation interview questions and answers, then here you can check the question list.
How to Apply for the AirAsia Job in Mumbai Airport
Friends if you want to apply for a Mumbai Airport job as an Air Operator Executive then first you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airport authority’s official job notification page. Then you need to click on the “Apply Now” button to apply online.
First, you need to sign up on the Air Asia official page then you need to log in yourself. Then the application form will be open. You need to fill up the application form and submit your application for the Air Asia job in Mumbai as a ground staff. After submitting the application you need to wait for a few days if your application will be shortlisted by HR they will inform you for the face-to-face interview.
So, if you want to apply for Emirates cabin crew jobs please visit their career page and apply online.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for the AirAsia job in Mumbai Airport as an Air Operator Executive. Remember you need to apply online from the official airline website and wait for a few days. Then, if your resume is shortlisted, company HR will contact you for the interview schedule.
Also, I’m going to write more articles to answer all your frequently asked questions to help out other girls and boys who are too shy to ask but would like to become cabin crew in the future. Of you, I wish you all the best in your cabin crew interview.
Base Salary: 45000 INR per Per Month