Airport Ground Staff Job for Freshers in June 2023
Here in this job article, you will get the latest airport ground staff job for fresher males and females. So, if you have completed your graduation and you are looking for an airport ground staff career in Hyderabad airport, then you can check the below details to attend the walk-in interview.
Airport ground staff are responsible for various tasks related to airport operations. These tasks may include checking in passengers, handling baggage, issuing boarding passes, and assisting passengers with special needs.
Ground staff may also be responsible for maintaining and cleaning airport terminals, handling baggage and cargo, and coordinating with airlines and other service providers to ensure smooth airport operations. In some cases, ground staff may also be responsible for security tasks such as screening passengers and baggage.
Job Title – Officer/Executive – Customer Service/Ramp/Security
Interview place – Hyderabad
Date and Time – June 2023
Interview Venue – Lemon tree Hitech City
Note – Register your name online to participate in a walk-in interview at the Indigo career page link below section.
Airport Ground Staff Job Requirement Criteria
- Graduates Only
- No visible tattoos
- The flexibility of working in rotational shifts including Night shifts
- Aspirants of Ground staff only ( Security / Customer Service / Ramp / Catering / Cabin Appearance / Cargo)
- Well-groomed for the interview
- Updated hard copy Resume with correct Mobile # & Email ID mentioned on it & a passport photo stapled to the resume.
- Mention Your Application ID # from the Indigo Career Page on top of the resume in BOLD.
- For Airline Experienced Candidates – Carry the Last 3 months’ salary Slip OR Appointment / Appraisal letter
- Covid Vaccination Certificate / Aarogya Setu vaccination Status to be carried. If not Vaccinated then RTPCR Negative report of past 7 days validity to be carried.
- If you are not able to produce any of the details from Point 4, you will not be allowed at the venue.
Also here you can check out the Indigo airline ground staff interview list for other locations in India.
Job Role of Airport Ground Staff
- Confirm the ETA of the flight from OCC or System (Navitaire).
- Take bay no. from Apron and convey it to all the stations on R.T.
- Ensure that you are at the bay D-20 mins with all the equipment required.
- Note down the Touchdown and Chocks and convey it on R.T.
- Align the ramp properly.
- Make sure there are enough coaches available for deplaning the pax and take care that baggage should reach Arrival before the pax.
- Check the cleaning and take the boarding clearance from the Cabin crew and announce it on R.T.
- Make sure loading is done as per Loading Instruction Report given by the Load and Trim staff.
- After departure make sure that all the equipment is sent back to the transport yard.
- Fill the ramp filling.
- During the flight ensure everyone is smooth and safe and the flight is on time.
- Manage safe and secure operations in accordance with security programs and applicable procedures.
Here you can check out Indigo Airlines’ latest cabin crew interview details.
How to Apply for Airport Ground Staff Job
If you have checked the above details and want to apply for the Hyderabad airport ground staff job online then first you need to click here. It will take you to the airline’s official job post. Then you need to click on the login to register now button.
Then you can register your details and submit the application. After that, you will get an application number which you need to write down below your resume. Then you can check the walk-in interview date and location and you can attend the walk-in interview for the airport ground staff job.
Here you can check out the ground staff interview question and answer list.
Friends, I think now you can apply for an airport ground staff job in the Hyderabad airport as a fresher. But for some important things that you remember, allows keeping ready your document when you will attend a walk-in interview. Because it’s required you all documents like educational documents, personal documents, and experience documents.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.