Do you look for Batik Air flight attendant jobs as a fresher? Then in this job article, you will get details information about Batik Air’s latest vacancy for a flight attendant in Malaysia. Batik Air is a well know low-cost career airline in Malaysia. All the fresher females can apply for the Batik Air career.
Friends here in this article you will get details information about the Batick Air vacancy for flight attendants in 2023. So, just you need to read this article till the end. Because in the below section, you will get the details about their latest vacancy, requirements criteria, job role, and how you can apply for a Batik Air career as a fresher.
Company Name – Batik Air
Job Title – Cabin Crew
Job Location – Malaysia
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria of Batik Air Flight Attendant
- Malaysian, Female
- Age 19 to 35 years old
- Height 157cm and above
- Weight below 60kg
- SPM credit in English & Bahasa Melayu
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Being able to speak and understand Mandarin is an added advantage
- Medically, Physically fit
Interview Dress Code
- Office attire (Pants or knee-length dress/skirts)
- Full makeup
- Neat hairstyle and clean nails
Are you looking for an airport part-time job? Then here you can get the latest job vacancies in Changi Airport.
Job Role of Batik Air Flight Attendant
- Cabin crew members are responsible for ensuring that all safety procedures are followed and that passengers are informed and educated on how to use safety equipment on board. This includes pre-flight safety briefings, demonstrating the use of emergency equipment, and being prepared to handle any emergencies that may arise.
- Cabin crew members are the primary point of contact for passengers on board. They greet passengers as they board, help them find their seats, serve food and drinks, and respond to any questions or concerns passengers may have.
- Cabin crew members are responsible for maintaining communication with other crew members and the flight deck. This includes providing updates on passenger behavior, any issues that arise on board, and assisting in the event of an emergency.
- Cabin crew members are responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary cabin environment. This includes collecting and disposing of trash, wiping down surfaces, and ensuring that the cabin is tidy and presentable at all times.
- Cabin crew members are responsible for ensuring that passengers are comfortable on board. This includes providing blankets and pillows, adjusting seat positions, and monitoring the cabin temperature.
Here you can check out the Kuala Lumpur airport’s latest job vacancy for group staff.
How to Apply for Batik Air Career
- Visit Batik Air’s career website: The first step is to visit Batik Air’s career website. You can find the link to their career website on their main website or through a search engine or click here.
- Browse available positions: On the career website, you’ll be able to browse available job openings. You can filter the results by job type, location, and other criteria.
- Review job descriptions: Once you’ve found a job that interests you, review the job description to make sure you meet the qualifications and responsibilities for the position.
- Submit your application: If you’re interested in a job, click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions to submit your application. This may involve creating an account, filling out an online application form, and submitting your resume and cover letter.
- Wait for a response: After you’ve submitted your application, you’ll need to wait for a response from Batik Air. If your application is selected, you may be invited for an interview or asked to complete additional assessments.
List of Document
- CV, Original, and photocopy of NRIC
- Original and photocopy of SPM certificate or higher education
- 1 latest passport-sized photograph
- 1 latest portrait (full body) photograph
Here you can check out the airport job interview questions and answer list.
So, in the end, I hope this article provides you with the full information about the job and now you can apply for Batik Air flight attendant in Malaysian. Just you need to apply now and wait for the reply from the company end but till that time you can get prepared yourself with the help of the above question and answer list.
If you have any more queries related to these jobs and any other jobs in Dubai airport you can comment below or contact us on our Facebook page by searching Aviation Dreamer.