Flight Attendant Job in the Philippines for Freshers
Freinds do you looking for a flight attendant job in the Philippines as a fresher? Then here in this article, you will get the latest cabin crew job vacancy in Philippines from the AirAsia. All the Philippine fresher males and females can apply for this cabin crew job in February 2024.
So, if you are interested in applying for the AirAsia flight attendant job vacancy then you need to read this article till the end. In this article, you will get details information about Philippine flight attendant job requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for cabin crew jobs in the Philippines.
Company Name – AirAsia
Job Title – Flight Attendant / Cabin Crew
Job Location – Manila, Philippine
Last Date Of Application – February 2024
Interview Location – Manila, Philippine
Application Process – Online
Flight Attendant Job Requirement Criteria
- Filipino citizen (some airlines may accept foreign nationals with permanent residency)
- Minimum of high school graduate, though a college degree is often preferred
- Fluent in English and Filipino, with additional languages being a plus
- Typically 18-32 years old (may vary)
- Valid passport with at least 6 months validity beyond the intended employment period
- Minimum height (females): 160cm (5’3″) – 165cm (5’5″)
- Minimum height (males): 170cm (5’7″) – 180cm (5’11”)
- Reach test to touch a certain height mark (may vary)
- Proportionate weight to height
- Clear complexion and good teeth
- No visible tattoos or piercings (except for earrings)
- Good overall health and fitness
- Customer service experience
- Swimming ability
- First aid/CPR certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive and outgoing personality
Here you can check out the AirAsia career at Delhi airport and walk-in-interview details.
Job Descriptions of Flight Attendants in Philippine
- Ensure the safety of passengers by conducting pre-flight checks, demonstrating emergency equipment and procedures, and enforcing safety regulations.
- Welcome and assist passengers onboard, check boarding passes, help with seat assignments, and provide attentive service throughout the flight.
- Prepare and serve meals, snacks, and beverages, and handle sales of duty-free goods and merchandise.
- Deliver clear and concise safety briefings and announcements, answer passenger inquiries, and resolve issues calmly and efficiently.
- Cooperate effectively with other cabin crew members to ensure the smooth operation of the flight.
- Maintain a professional and groomed appearance by AirAsia’s uniform guidelines.
Here you can check out the Emirates cabin crew open day list for all nationalities to apply online.
How to Apply for a Flight Attendant Job in the Philippines
So, after checking all the details from the above if you are interested in applying for the flight attendant job in the Philippines. Then first you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official job page.
Then you need to follow the instructions provided by the airline to apply for the AirAsia cabin crew job vacancy. Remember time there is no requirement to apply online you can directly attend the interview. So, follow the instructions provided by the airline on their official page.
Also here you can check out Dubai airport duty-free jobs for fresher males and females.
About AirAsia Philippine
AirAsia Philippines is a low-cost airline based in the Philippines, serving as the country’s affiliate of the Malaysian AirAsia Group. Established in 2012, it has grown to become a major player in the domestic and international aviation industry, known for its affordable fares and extensive network of routes.
If you need any help to clear your cabin crew interview, then here you can check out the cabin crew interview questions and answers list to get prepared for this interview.
I think this article will help you to apply for the flight attendant job in the Philippines as a fresher. So, if your dream is to become an airline staff then please check this full article and apply online.
Also, you can contact us for pilot jobs, cabin crew jobs, and ground staff jobs. On Aviation Dreamer’s official website, you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easily.
Base Salary: 1,15,000 PHP per Per Month