Are you looking for cabin crew jobs? then you must check out the cabin crew requirements criteria before applying online for cabin crew jobs. I am sure that your dream job is to become a cabin crew that’s why you are here.
So, don’t worry here you will get full information about cabin crew eligibility criteria and how you can apply for cabin crew jobs.
Here we will divide the cabin crew requirement criteria into two-part for Domestic airline cabin crew and for International airline cabin crew. Then you will get full details on how to apply for cabin crew jobs in a Domestic airline and International airlines.
Cabin Crew Requirements for Domestic Airlines
- The applicant should have a valid passport.
- Your age must be between 18 to 27 years. (some airlines allow 32 years as a fresher)
- Educational Qualification – most domestic airlines hire candidates who completed their 10+2(H.S) examination, from any recognized Board or University.
- The applicant should have good communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Pleasant personality with an immaculate color and good body language
- Your height should be a minimum of 155 cm with proportionate weight, as per BMI.
- Acceptable Eyesight 6/6, Acceptable limit – +/- 1.5
- Airlines give priority to unmarried candidates for cabin crew members.
- Candidates should have good knowledge of body language and be well-groomed.
- No tattoos should be visible when you are in uniform.
Note – For cabin crew interviews it’s very important how you design your resume. Your resume should look professional. If it’s not you can download a sample professional resume or CV format free here. Also, you can send me your details at [email protected] I will make your resume within 2 working days but it will cost you Rs 300 only.
Cabin Crew Requirements for International Airlines
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- The height requirement is a minimum arm-reach of 212 cm (on tiptoes for females).
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in airline uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places, and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Ability to work within a multinational team.
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Applicants should love travel.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Willingness to relocate anywhere in the World.
Note – if you want to check out the gulf air cabin crew salary details, please check it out from the mentioned link. Also here you can check out some airline interview question lists which will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check ground staff jobs and flight attendant jobs from our website.
Video credit goes to the Delhi Knowledge Track Youtube channel.
How to Apply for Cabin Crew Online
Friends to apply for any domestic airline there is two option walk-in Interview and another is an online application. So, most domestic airlines hire cabin crew through the walk-in interview.
So, if you want to become a cabin crew then you need to visit the airline’s official page for vacancy details or apply online.
Apply for Internation Airline Cabin Crew
Most domestic airlines hire 10+2 to H.S. completed applicants and International airlines hire graduate or diploma-completed candidates. For more information please check the above information for cabin crew eligibility criteria.
No. Airlines hiring cabin crew with 10+2 or diplomas.
For domestic airline age, the criteria are 18 to 27 years and for International airline age, the criteria are 21 years or above.
Anyone who is interested in becoming a cabin crew. But yes some quality is required those are mentioned above.
Most domestic airlines provide 30,000 INR to 56,000 INR per month and the International airline provides a minimum of 1,15,000 or above.
Also, here is a cabin crew interview question list that can be asked by your interviewer at the cabin crew interview.
I think the above information will help you to understand cabin crew requirements criteria, and as a fresher how to apply. Now you can get prepared and attend the interview.
Still, if you have any queries you can contact us on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Also, you can comment below the comment box I will reply to you. Thank You and best of luck.