Are you looking for Cebu Pacific hiring as an Employee Travel Desk Associate? Then you are in the correct place to get information about Cebu Pacific’s latest job hiring for freshers in various positions. All Philippines males and females can apply for the Cebu Pacific careers in November 2023.
So if you want to apply online for Cebu Pacific ground crew hiring then you need to read this job article till the end. In the below section, you will get all the details information about Cebu Pacific ground crew requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for Cebu Pacific hiring in the Philippines
Comapany Name – Cabu Pacific
Job Title – Employee Travel Desk Associate
Job Location – Philippines
Last Date – NA
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Cebu Pacific Hiring
- Have 1-2 years of experience in travel coordination, travel agency, or any related role. Also, open to recent graduates with no work experience.
- Have a good understanding of travel policies, procedures, and regulations including airline, hotel, and transportation reservations in regions such as Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and North America.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate with employees across all levels in the organization, vendors, and other stakeholders in a professional and courteous manner.
- Have attention to detail and accuracy in managing multiple transactions simultaneously.
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment.
- Are willing to take on a full-time project-based engagement for one (1) year to support the organization’s requirements.
Also here you can check out Dubai airport duty-free jobs for fresher males and females.
Job Descriptions of Cebu Pacific Ground Crew
- Manage inquiries, provide information and assistance, and resolve issues related to various employee services, such as hotel and transportation reservations for business trips and flying crew layovers, visa requirements, etc.
- Serve as a point of contact for employees and work closely with the HR Services team to ensure that all employee services are administered accurately and efficiently.
- Respond promptly and professionally to employee inquiries and provide accurate and comprehensive information to resolve questions or issues.
- Assist in the coordination and management of all aspects of employee travel and the service providers such as hotel partners, transportation rental services, travel agencies, and others to resolve any issues or discrepancies related to employee travel arrangements.
- Research and compare travel options to identify the most cost-efficient and convenient options for employees, while considering company travel policies and guidelines.
- Process travel requests and travel expense transactions in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist with travel-related reporting and analysis, such as business travel frequencies, costs, compliance, etc. to support decision-making and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Other related tasks may be assigned by the immediate superior.
Here you can check out the Emirates cabin crew open day list for all nationalities to apply online.
How to Apply for Cebu Pacific Careers
After checking all this information if you agreed to apply for Cebu Pacific hiring as an Employee Travel Desk Associate then first you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official website. Then you need to click on the apply for this job button.
If you need help to get prepared for this interview then here you can check out airport ground staff interview questions and answers.
Then you need to sign up with your email or phone number. Then the application form will be open and you need to fill up the application form step by step and submit it for the Cebu Pacific ground crew hiring.
Hope this job article will help you to apply for Cebu Pacific hiring for the ground crew position. Now if you have applied for this job then wait for a few days to get a reply from the company HR that you selected or not.