Air India Cabin Crew Job at Dubai Airport as a Fresher
Are you looking for an Air India cabin crew job at Dubai Airport? Then here in this article, you will get the latest job vacancy for freshers in Dubai Airport as a cabin crew. Friends now Air India is hiring freshers and experience for their Dubai base. If you want to apply for an Air India career as a cabin crew then read the below details to apply for Air India cabin crew in Dubai, UAE.
In the below section, you will get details information about Air India cabin crew requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for an Air India career at Dubai Airport. Also, you will get the list of required documents required to attend the walk-in interview at Dubai Airport.
Company Name – Air India
Job Title – Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant
Job Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Last Date – June 2023
Application Process – Need to apply online
Air India Cabin Crew Job Requirement Criteria
- Female Indian National holding a current Indian passport, PAN card, and Aadhar card.
- Between the age of 18-27 years for freshers and 35 for experienced crew.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Must’ve completed class 12 from a recognized Board/ University with a minimum of 50% mark.
- Minimum height required: 155 cm.
- Weight: In proportion to height.
- BMI Range: 18 to 22.
- Well-groomed with no visible tattoos in uniform.
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- Vision 6/6.
- Represent Air India in a professional manner.
- Warm, caring, and empathetic.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current safety and security requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of service procedures and company policies.
- Comply with all DGCA regulations and ability to maintain all required licenses up to date.
- Remain medically fit, following rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
Note – here you can check out some airline interview question lists that will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airline jobs like flight attendant jobs or ground staff jobs.
Cabin Crew Job Responsibilities
- Attending mandatory pre-flight briefings.
- Preparation of reports on flight incidents, including safety, service, and security incidents.
- Check safety equipment for availability and functionality.
- Conduct safety demonstrations for guests prior to take-off.
- Ensuring compliance with all safety procedures throughout the flight.
- Managing emergency situations such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations Inflight service duties.
- Pre-boarding tasks such as checks on the availability of required food and beverage as well as inflight amenity items.
- Boarding of guests, welcoming and directing them to seats, aiding with storage of carry-on luggage.
- Conducting Inflight sales and service.
- Ensuring that aircraft cabins and toilets are clean and replenished during flights.
- Making announcements and responding to guest queries during the flight.
- Ensure orderly disembarkation of guests after landing.
Note – here you can check out emirates airlines’ cabin crew open day list for all nationalities with the online application link.
How to Apply Online for Air India Career
So, if you want to apply for an Air India cabin crew job online then first you need to click here, it will redirect you to the airline’s official page. Then you need to click on the apply button. Then the application form will appear to fill up.
You need to fill in all the details in Block Latter. So, first, you need to fill year Full Name, Contact Details, Email ID, and Highest Qualification
After that, you need to provide the details about your Experienced as a Flying crew, Gender, Height, Age, and Location of the Interview.
And at the last, you need to fill up the details Nationality and Upload your Resume. If you don’t have a professional resume then you can make a perfect aviation resume from an expert.
List of Document You Need to Carry to The Interview
- Attire: Western Formals
- Please carry your updated resume on the day of the interview.
- Experienced candidates are requested to kindly carry a copy of their SEP cards.
If you need any help to clear your cabin crew interview, then here you can check out the cabin crew interview questions and answers list to get prepared for this interview.
I think this article will help you to apply for the Air India cabin crew job at Dubai Airport. So, if you want to work as a cabin crew in UAE then you need to apply online and wait for a few days. Then the company HR will contact you for the face-to-face interview.
Also, you can contact us for pilot jobs, cabin crew jobs, and ground staff jobs. On Aviation Dreamer’s official website, you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easily.