Here in this job article, you will get the latest Changi Airport part time jobs for fresher males and females. So, if you have completed your graduation and you are looking for a Changi Airport jobs, then you can check the below details to attend the walk-in interview.
▶️Company Name – Changi Airport Group
▶️Job Title – Customer Contact Centre [Assistant Manager]
▶️Job Location – Singapore
▶️Last Date Of Application – NA
▶️Interview Location – After Completing the online application Process
▶️Application Process – Online
Changi Airport Part-Time Jobs Requirement Criteria
- Minimum degree with 2 to 4 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in Customer Service/Contact Centre Environment or/vendor management with performance tracking
- Point of contact where you are required to respond and support even off office hours
- Experience in leading, managing, and training Customer Service Agents/team/vendor
- Experience with delegating responsibilities and managing/achieving results
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. 2nd Language fluency will be a strong plus.
- Enjoys problem-solving and analytical work, ability to produce high-quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines, and procedures
Also here you can check out the Indigo Airline ground staff interview list for other locations in India.
Job Descriptions of Customer Contact Centre
- Manage the day-to-day performance of the Contact Centre Operations to deliver best-in-class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs and within budget.
- Lead and manage the appointed vendor to provide stable and reliable customer service 365 days a year.
- Ensure ownership of customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Embrace and advocate the Changi Experience best practices to the vendor/agents
- Monitor, review, and analyze chat and email quality and KPIs to ensure the Contact Centre operates in a compliant and sustainable way
- Embed a performance culture and review processes to achieve service levels and improvements against set targets and beyond
- Experienced and skilled in communicating directly with VIP customers and building a relationship with them
- Experiences and comfortable in attending to customers even in demanding scenarios and able to calm the situation to achieve positive customer satisfaction
- Point of contact for escalations between customers, internal stakeholders, and merchants.
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Maintain open and honest communication channels at all levels across the business to facilitate best-in-class sharing and root cause analysis.
- Process documentation and having team’s adherence to process.
- Able to envision the future of contact centers and not afraid to challenge the current to achieve it
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
Here you can check out Indigo Airlines’ latest cabin crew interview details.
How to Apply for Changi Airport Part-Time Jobs
Friends if you have checked the required criteria and are ready to apply for a Changi airport part-time job online. Then first you need to the airport authority career website by clicking here. Then you will be redirected to the company’s official website.
Then you need to click on the apply button. Then the application form will be open, just you need to fill up this application form correctly and then submit it. After submitting your application you need to wait for a few days to get feedback from the company HR.
Here you can check out the ground staff interview question and answer list.
Friends, I think now you can apply for a Changi airport part-time job as a Customer Contact Centre. But for some important things that you remember, allows you to keep your document when you attend a walk-in interview. Because it requires all documents like educational documents, personal documents, and experience documents.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.