Dubai Job Vacancy for Fresher Males and Females in 2024
Friends, are you searching for a Dubai job vacancy? Then here I have told you about the latest job vacancy in DXB airport for males and females. Now airlines are hiring ground staff at Dubai Airport. All the freshers and experienced can apply for the Dubai jobs for ground staff in February 2024.
So, if you want to apply for Dubai jobs as a fresher then you need to read this job article till the end. Here you will get details information about the Dubai airport job vacancy requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for the Dubai job vacancy in 2024.
One of the busiest airports in the world, Dubai International Airport connects continents globally. Located in the center of Dubai, this bustling travel hub provides first-rate amenities, opulent facilities, and a flawless travel experience. The airport, which is well-known for its efficient and elegant architecture, offers a wide range of stores, eateries, lounges, and services to meet the various needs of millions of travelers every year. Because of its advantageous location, it serves as a vital hub connecting different cultures and locations all over the world.
Company Name – Dubai Airport
Job Title – Ground Staff
Job Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Last Date to Apply – None
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Dubai Job Vacancy
- 12 Years of schooling or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in relevant field with a Ground handler
- English level 5
- Good knowledge of airport communication systems including DCS / RMS / BRS / DMIS / AACS/ UFIS and CORTEX
- Knowledge of flight planning procedures and airline Meteorological requirements.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills (spoken and written).
- Knowledge of terms and terminology related to the aviation industry.
Also, here you can check out the latest flight attendant jobs at Hamad International Airport jobs in Doha, Qatar
Ground Staff Job Vacancy in Dubai
- Conforms to roster requirements on a shift basis by ensuring staff is available as per the rostered profile. Liaises with Real Time control and provides replacements as required. Provide timely updates to the Duty management.
- Proactively follows up on time-critical requests/actions in coordination with duty management. Ensures requests/queries from internal/external customers pertaining to the department are efficiently acted upon in coordination with the duty management team where required.
- Controls the segregation and consolidation of telexes / information and airline brief sheets in a file pack for the ALS/ FLE.
- Complies with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Acts as a role model for the desired safety behaviours and wears the appropriate PPE and ensures that work is conducted in a safe manner
- Discusses safety concerns openly and reports them to the concerned supervisor
- Follows all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Follows the day-to-day operations related to own job
Friends here you can find out Emirates Airline cabin crew’s latest jobs for fresher males and females.
How to Apply for Dubai Job Vacancy
Friends if you have checked all the information and now you are ready to apply online for the Dubai job vacancy as an airport ground staff. Then first you need to visit the airline’s official page by clicking here. It will redirect you to the airline job notification page, where you can fill up the application page.
First, you need to click on the Apply Now button, you need to register yourself on the airlines official page. Then the form will appear. The first option will be the personal information, where you need to fill in the information related to you.
Here you can check out Dubai airport’s latest jobs for freshers.
I hope the above information will help you to apply for the Dubai job vacancy as a fresher. Now you can visit the airline website and apply online as per the airline guidelines and wait for your application among all.
If your application is shortlisted by the airline HR, they will contact you and arrange for your English test and interview.
So, that’s all for the day. If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs, you can contact me on my telegram channel by the name of Aviation Dreamer.
WebsiteDubai Airport Authority
Base Salary: 5000 AED per Per Month