Freinds here you will get full information about Etihad airways cabin crew jobs in 2021. If you are fresher and searching for cabin crew or flight attendant jobs this can be a good opportunity to become a cabin crew.
So, if you want to become Etihad cabin crew and apply online for Etihad air hostess please check this article till the end.
Here you will get full information about Etihad airways cabin crew requirements, job responsibilities, Etihad cabin crew salary and how you can apply online.
Etihad Airways Cabin Crew Requirement Criteria
- Minimum High School certification or any higher education.
- English flow in verbal and written understanding. Another language is an additional benefit.
- Applicant age should be minimum 21 years old on the date of joining.
- The applicant must be confident in the water and should able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
- Hight should able to reach 210cms without shoes.
- There is no tattoo or holes in the body (except for an ear, except for an earring in the lower lobe of each ear) which will be seen wearing the Etihad uniform (no bandages or cosmetic cover is not allowed)
- No criminal record.
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- Prepare to meet the requirements of medical, medical and health examinations of the United Arab Emirates and GCAA.
Note – here you can check out some airline interview question list which will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airlines jobs like ground staff jobs and flight attendant jobs.
Etihad Cabin Crew Job Responsibilities
- Caring for our international guests on board
- Ensuring SWISS high-quality services on board
- Assuring and applying the safety and security regulation on board
- Preparing the aircraft cabin
- Organizing the workflow in the galley
- Conducting the meal and beverage service
- Carrying out the onboard sales
Here you can check out cabin crew interview dress code for your interview day.
How to Apply for Etihad Air Hostess Online
If you want to become Etihad Airways cabin crew you should visit the airline official website by click here. Then you need to click on the apply now button.
After that, you need to register with your email id and then log in yourself and fill all the information they required.
Then submit your application. If your resume or application will shortlisted company will invite you for the interview.
Note – Here you can check out Emirates airline cabin crew jobs for fresher.
Etihad Airways cabin crew Salary and Benefits
As a fresh cabin crew or flight attendant, you can get an Approximate of 95,000 AED per year and this salary can be tax-free salary if your working base in UAE. Also, you will get extra flying hours charges and benefits that are below.
For more details check Etihad cabin crew salary and duty details.
Etihad Airways Cabin Crew Benefits List
- Free uniform and dry-cleaning
- Staff travel opportunities
- Travel discounts for family and friends
- Discount card for use in shops and facilities across the region
- One ‘annual leave’ return ticket per year for the crew to fly home to visit
- Free upgrades when possible for staff travel
- Luxury accommodation on layovers
- End of service benefit
Document List to Apply for Etihad Airways Cabin Crew
- Updated resume (CV)
- 2 colored passport size photographs
- 1 colored full-length photograph
- Valid passport (must be valid at least 2 years)
- Photocopy of a valid passport
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Photocopy of the graduation certificate / Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume for your cabin crew interview you can download a free resume from here. Also, you can send me your details on [email protected] I will make your resume within 2 working days but it will cost you only $15 USD (via PayPal or internet banking only) and for Indian 400 rupees only.
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, diversified global aviation, and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 90 destinations with a fleet of 110 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 580,000 tonnes of cargo in 2017. We are honored to have received many awards for our service and products, cargo offering, loyalty program, training and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) service, in recent years. The group is made up of seven business divisions – Operations, Commercial, Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO), Human Resources, Finance, Support Services, and Transformation.
How much do Etihad cabin crew earn?
Freinds as a cabin crew in Etihad Airways you can earn yearly 95,000AED.
How do I become a cabin crew for Etihad Airways?
You should check out the requirement criteria from above to apply for the Etihad Airways cabin crew.
Is Etihad recruitment a male cabin crew?
Yes, they hire male and female as a crew member.
How long is Etihad cabin crew training?
Normally Etihad airways provide 7 weeks of training for their new cabin crew including customer service, safety, security, and first aid training.
Note – If you want to apply for Singapore airlines careers as cabin crew please check the click and full details to apply online.
I think this article will help you to apply for Etihad Airways cabin crew as a flight attendant. So, if your dream is to become a cabin crew please check this full article and attend the interview. I think my information will help you to get you the dream job.
Also, you can contact us for pilot jobs, cabin crew jobs, and ground staff jobs. In Aviation Dreamer official website you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easy.
If you have any more queries to ask me related these jobs please comment below or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank You.