DXB jobs for Fresher [2022, Cabin Crew Jobs]
Friends, are you looking for DXB jobs as a fresher? Then here you can check out the detailed information about Dubai International airport jobs for cabin crew in Flydubai airline. All the males and females can apply for DXB airport jobs as cabin crew. Also, there are no nationality restrictions, all can apply for this job. Just you need to know the correct way to apply for Dubai airport jobs as a cabin crew.
So, if your dream is to become a cabin crew, then here is the opportunity for you to make your career in the World’s best Dubai International airport as a cabin crew. Just you need to check this article till the end to apply for DXB jobs as a fresher or experienced.
Below you will get the details like DXB jobs requirement criteria, cabin crew job descriptions, How much salary do you get as a fresher cabin crew in Dubai, and how you can apply for Dubai airport jobs as a fresher.
Freinds remember DXB (Dubai International Airport) is the primary airport in Dubai and it is the Worlds busiest airport. Also, Dubai airport is known for its world-class services and passenger satisfaction. So, I hope if you are a fresher, then this can be a game-changer step for your career and explore the World with your dream job.
DXB jobs Requirement Criteria
- Applicant must have completed their high school level
- Minimum age requierd is 21 years
- All the applicant must physically fit for DXB jobs.
- Height requierd is 5’2’’ and weight as per the BMI
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (fluency in Arabic or another language would also be an advantage)
- You mst able to deal with passengers professionally in a customer-facing role
- A valid passport allows you to travel freely
- Excellent team player with the ability to communicate with many nationalities
- Proud to wear the uniform & wear it well
- No visible tattoos and body piercings are allowd to attenda the interview
- Confident in the water when wearing a flotation aid/life jacket. Additionally, you will need to climb into a survival raft from the water
- Motivated, reliable, hardworking
- Passionate, friendly & fun loving persone.
Job Descriptions of Dubai Airport Jobs as a Cabin Crew
- Greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane
- Showing passengers to their seats and providing special attention to certain passengers, such as the elderly or disabled
- Serving meals and refreshments
- Checking the condition and provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers
- Demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures
- Administering first aid
- Dealing with emergencies
- Supplying passengers with newspapers, magazines and in-flight entertainment
- Selling duty-free commercial goods and pursuing sales targets
- Producing written flight reports after completing a journey.
Are you looking for cabin crew jobs in Canada? check the link to apply online now.
How to Apply for DXB Airport Jobs
So friends if you want to apply for DXB jobs as a fresher in the flydubai cabin crew please click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official website where you need to log in with your email id and password. If this is your first time applying online for Dubai airport jobs you have to register first.
Then you need to fill out some forms with your personal details, educational and work details, and then submit them. Then airlines will give you a confirmation email where they will provide you an application number for flyDubai careers. To check, any other vacancy in FlyDubai clicks here.
Note – here you will get full knowledge about the cabin crew interview dress code for your interview day. This is so helpful for the new interviewer.
Salary and Benefits of DXB Jobs
A competitive tax-free salary that is benchmarked against similar industries in Europe and North America. Salaries are reviewed annually and FlyDubai cabin crew have a recruitment policy of promotion whenever possible, to motivate staff members to climb the career ladder.
- Basic salary + Housing allowance + Transportation allowance: AED 7,195
- Variable Flying pay: Avg. Monthly AED 3,360 (Based on average of 80 flying hours)
- A housing allowance as part of your monthly salary.
- Minimum of 21 working days annual leave in addition to public holidays.
- Comprehensive medical insurance for employees and their families.
- An annual education allowance for employees with children in school.
- A number of sports and social clubs to become a part of.
- Unlimited discounted FlyDubai tickets for employees and their immediate families, in addition to flight benefits over other partner airlines.
- A range of staff discounts and offers on local products and services.
- Ongoing training programs to enable continuous learning and growth.
- A Government Pension Scheme for eligible UAE National and GCC citizens.
- Termination of service gratuity calculated as per UAE labor law, like 21 days basic pay per year for first 5 years of service and then 30 days basic pay for each year of service beyond 5 years of service accordingly.
Note – here you can check out some airline cabin crew interview questions & answers which will help you to pass this interview.
Interview Process for Dubai Airport Cabin Crew Jobs
- Online Application
- Online Assessment Test [Online test throught link provided by the airline]
- Video Interview [you record your answer to some set of questions]
- Application Review [The airline officer will check your application and test and video answer and selection]
- Assessment day [this is the final round. Can ask multipale qestionas, madical test and GD rounds]
Then you can submit your application. Friends here you can find out emirates airline cabin crew latest jobs for fresher male and female.
Friends, I think now you can apply for the DXB jobs as a flight attendant. But for some important thing that you remember that, allows keep ready your document when you will go and site for apply online.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.
Base Salary: 7,195 AED per Per Month