Emirates Airlines Hiring Senior Cargo Agent – Apply online
Hello, friends in today’s article I am gonna discuss on Emirates Airlines Hiring. Recently Emirates group hiring Senior Cargo Agent for USA location. Many time you are guys comment on my article that some of you are looking for Cargo position. So, if you are from the USA or from any other country then you can apply for this position.
Job Accountabilities –
Monitor and oversee the service provided by GHA to ensure it is in line with EK standards, including build instruction, maximization of available space, load control, safety and flight instruction.
- You should monitor import cargo receipt and breakdown and also resolving any related issues.
- Prepare and verify accurate cargo documentation, including monitoring of consignment status and ensuring correct documentation is available in accordance with local regulation and company policies.
- Update flight management reports including identification and control of irregularities and discrepancies.
- Dispatch post-flight information to the correct departments in a timely manner.
- Receive and process cargo telephone reservations in a prompt, accurate and efficient manner.
- Resolve customer queries, complaints, and claims, including those escalated by Cargo Agents.
- Full administrative work indicated by supervisor/cargo officer, including data entry, statistics, and reports.
- Provide support, guidance, and coaching to Cargo Agents.
- Provide operational support and cover operational duties as directed by the Cargo Supervisor/Officer e.g. freighter
Job Location – United States
Application Closing Date – 14-Sep-2018
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE OF EMIRATES CARGO OFFICER –
- Educated to at least High School standard or equivalent.
- Applicant should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in an Airline or Cargo Operations environment, including at least 2 years as a Cargo Agent.
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods regulations and ideally hold a DG certificate
- Knowledge of Weight & Balance procedures and Live Animal Regulation
- PC based skills including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
Other jobs related information:
- Shift pattern
- The job holder is also responsible for adhering to the relevant health and safety requirements and safe working practices applicable to their employment.
- In compliance with Federal law, all contracted persons will have to verify their identity and eligibility to work in the United States and must complete the required employment eligibility verification document form at the time of recruitment.
Emirates Airlines Hiring Salary & Benefits –
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you to share this article with all the friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.