Hello, friends in today’s article I am gonna discuss Emirates Airlines hiring. Recently Emirates group hired a Senior Cargo Agent for a USA location. Many times you guys comment on my article that some of you are looking for a Cargo position.
So, if you are from the USA or from any other country then you can apply for this position.
Job Responsibility of Cargo Agent
Monitor and oversee the service provided by GHA to ensure it is in line with EK standards, including build instruction, maximization of available space, load control, safety, and flight instruction.
- You should monitor import cargo receipt and breakdown and also resolve any related issues.
- Prepare and verify accurate cargo documentation, including monitoring of consignment status and ensuring correct documentation is available in accordance with local regulations and company policies.
- Update flight management reports including identification and control of irregularities and discrepancies.
- Dispatch post-flight information to the correct departments in a timely manner.
- Receive and process cargo telephone reservations in a prompt, accurate, and efficient manner.
- Resolve customer queries, complaints, and claims, including those escalated by Cargo Agents.
- Full administrative work indicated by supervisor/cargo officer, including data entry, statistics, and reports.
- Provide support, guidance, and coaching to Cargo Agents.
- Provide operational support and cover operational duties as directed by the Cargo Supervisor/Officer e.g. freighter
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE OF EMIRATES CARGO OFFICER
- All the applicant must have completed their graduation from any recognized university.
- Applicant should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in an Airline or Cargo Operations environment, including at least 2 years as a Cargo Agent.
Knowledge/skills of Cargo Officer
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods regulations and ideally holding a DG certificate
- Knowledge of Weight & Balance procedures and Live Animal Regulation
- PC-based skills including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
Latest Emirates Airlines Hiring Details 2023
|Job Title||Job Location||Apply Now|
|SENIOR CARGO AGENT||Mumbai, India||Click here|
|CARGO SUPERVISOR||Bangalore, India||Click here|
|Cargo Operations Controller||Erbil, Iraq||Click here|
|Ramp & Cargo Training Coordinator||Erbil, Iraq||Click here|
Other Information About Emirates Airlines Hiring
- Shift pattern
- The job holder is also responsible for adhering to the relevant health and safety requirements and safe working practices applicable to their employment.
- In compliance with Federal law, all contracted persons will have to verify their identity and eligibility to work in the UAE and must complete the required employment eligibility verification document form at the time of recruitment.
Emirates Airlines Hiring Salary & Benefits
We provide competitive compensation packages for our employees, attractive travel and professional development benefits supported by e-learning programs for millions of dollar training facilities in Dubai, and those seeking a long-term future in the company.
Note – To know the details of the vacancy or to apply online click here. You will redirect to Emirates Airlines hiring page.
To know if you can clear the interview – click here for interview tips
So, friends here are the details of Emirates Airlines hiring in 2023 (the latest vacancy). Now you can apply online without any issue.
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you share this article with all your friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.