Air Arabia Careers For Cabin Crew and Technical Engineer 2018
Air Arabia Careers – Hello everyone, do you want to work in the Arabian country? or is your dream is to become a Cabin Crew or Air Technician? then you are in the correct place. because today I am gonna tell the latest vacancy for Air Arabia Careers. Yes, friends today’s topic is Air Arabia Careers For Cabin Crew and Technical Engineer 2018. So, requested you to apply this vacancy read the full article carefully.
Below are the details of the vacancy eligibility and application details. Also, you can visit the Air Arabia Official Website for more information. So, check the bellow details –
Eligibility Criteria of Air Arabia Careers as Cabin Crew –
- Minimum education to higher secondary level.
- Your Age should be under 21 years to 28 years.
- There should be good mobility in the English language – written and spoken. Flow in other languages will be an advantage.
- The height and weight parameters within the BMI must be completed. ( Male – Height 165 cm weight to be in proportion and for female height -160 cm weight to be in proportion).
- The ability to swim without a floating device.
- Clean the skin with no marks/tattoos that will appear wearing the cabin crew uniform.
- It is medically appropriate to meet the regulatory requirements.
- Prioritizing prior experience in customer service, hospitality, cabin crew, nursing will be given priority but not necessary.
Benefits to working as Cabin Crew –
- A stable job in one of the leading low-cost airlines
- Airlines will provide a competitive salary and facilities to their staff.
- A friendly and multicultural work environment.
- Career opportunities to increase your skills and knowledge.
How to Apply –
Do you think that you have to be part of a dynamic and targeted team? If yes and you fit the above criteria and are looking for an exciting new challenge. You can then apply for your updated resume, the cabin crew announcement form (download) and the full-length photograph (Business and Casual Attire) by mentioning the subject line CABIN CREW clearly on [email protected].
Note – Other nationality applicants will be given preference to United Arab Emirates citizens.
Job Responsibility of Technical Engineer –
- Provides technical expertise and guidance to IT teams on technology platforms and provides technology design for IT projects; It helps in planning and implementing systems and platforms through participation in IT projects.
- Develops strong technical solutions that meet the customer’s needs, and are in line with the group’s architectural standards and technical tactics in terms of availability, efficiency, continuity, security, performance, and reliability.
- Prioritizes events, examines causes, and resolves / seeks proposals, which facilitates recovery of the system; Provides work wherever possible to affect the business.
- Translates logical design into physical; Develops system design, specifications and documentation of technology, including configuration standards, administration procedures, and operational manuals.
- Updating regular installations and hardware/software components as well as updating configuration records with those installations.
- Develops installation procedures, standards, and schedules for the installations. Conducts tests using supplied testing procedures and diagnostic tools.
- Integration creates and defines the software module; Creates the software to load on the targeted environment. Configures the hardware environment and integration test specifications, conducts tests and provides feedback.
Eligibility Criteria of Air Arabia Careers as Technical Engineer –
- Bachelor Degree in IT Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology.
- ITIL Certified.
- CCNP/ CCIE/ MCSE/ RHEL Certification.
- Fluent in the English Language.
- 5-8 years in IT Infrastructure design and management, 24×7 critical operations, preferably with Airlines.
- Working experience in the implementation of infrastructure projects, solution designs, and architecture.
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic and result oriented team? If the answer is yes, then you may apply for the position by sending us a copy of your updated resume to [email protected] clearly mentioning in the subject line: ABY18- TE-IT. And also Click Here to check the vacancy details.
Other nationality applicants will be given preference to United Arab Emirates citizens.
Also, check below links –