Air Arabia Careers for all male and female from Worldwide. Do you want to work in the Arabian country? or is your dream is to become an airline staff? then you are in the correct place. because today I am gonna write on the Air Arabia jobs for all nationality. Here you will get the vacancy update of Air Arabia cabin crew, cabin crew manager and call center agent jobs.
So, if you are interested to apply for Air Arabia vacancies please read this article till the end. Here you will get the full information about Air Arabia vacancy requirement criteria, air Arabia cabin crew salary and benefits and how you can apply online for Air Arabia cabin crew.
Below are the details of the vacancy eligibility and application details. Also, you can visit the airline website to check this information from the below link.
Position – Cabin Crew or Air Hostess
Job Location – Sharjah
Requirement Criteria of Air Arabia Cabin Crew
- Minimum education to higher secondary level.
- Your Age should be under 21 years to 28 years.
- There should be good mobility in the English language – written and spoken. Flow in other languages will be an advantage.
- The height and weight parameters within the BMI must be completed. ( Male – Height 165 cm weight to be in proportion and for female height -160 cm weight to be in proportion).
- The ability to swim without a floating device.
- Clean the skin with no marks/tattoos that will appear wearing the cabin crew uniform.
- It is medically appropriate to meet the regulatory requirements.
- Prioritizing prior experience in customer service, hospitality, cabin crew, nursing will be given priority but not necessary.
Air Arabia Cabin Crew Salary and Benefit
- A stable job in one of the leading low-cost airlines
- Airlines will provide a competitive salary and facilities to their staff.
- A friendly and multicultural work environment.
- Career opportunities to increase your skills and knowledge.
Note – if you do not have a professional resume or cv you can download a free resumeand edit it yourself and use for your airline’s interview. Also if you want to make a premium class resume for your ground staff or cabin crew interview from the expert you can email your details and post to [email protected] it will charge AED 60 only(pay by PayPal or net banking). Within 2 working days, we will provide you the premium resume which will increase the chance to get selected.
How to Apply Online for Air Arabia Cabin Crew
Friends, it’s very simple to apply for Air Arabia careers online. Because there are no forms to fill just you need to email your details and resume to their official email address and that’s all. To check the air arabia vacancy details please click here.
You can then apply by your updated resume, the cabin crew announcement form (download) and the full-length photograph (Business and Casual Attire) by mentioning the subject line CABIN CREW clearly on [email protected].
Note – Other nationality applicants will be given preference to United Arab Emirates citizens.
Position – Cabin Crew Manager
Job Location – Cairo, Egypt
Requirement Criteria of Air Arabia Cabin Crew Manager
- Manages the Cabin Crew day-to-day operations and performance to ensure adherence by the Crew to the standard operating procedures prescribed in the manual in line with ECAA and Air Arabia standards.
- Leads the respective team, conducts onboard monitoring and checks, provides continuous support, motivation, coaching, and guidance to assist the team to achieve efficiency in performance on all levels and at all times.
- Supports HOD and Crew Planning & Control to manage the manpower planning and utilization in line with business operational needs and in compliance with the regulatory requirements.
- Advises on the manpower allocation in a cost-effective manner ensuring Company’s objectives for cost reduction are achieved.
- Supports partnership with Stakeholders/HR to ensure objective evaluation and validate members’ assessments; utilizes reports and input from various sources to decide on promotions, dismissals, general conduct, grooming, uniform, welfare, grievances, disciplinary, incentives, payments, etc.
- Evaluates the current practices and identifies solutions to reduce operating costs, maximize on-board sales, and enhance customers’ satisfaction. Implements corrective measures needed to maximize productivity and enhance the overall customers’ experience.
- Ensures performance gaps are identified and bridged through effective development plan of mandatory, safety, and soft-skills trainings provided by instructors and properly adhered to by the Cabin Crew members.
- Cooperates with Safety, and Security to monitor the implementation and adherence of the Cabin Crew members to the related manuals; highlights safety trends, agrees on corrective measures, and implements accordingly.
- Works closely with HOD/Stakeholders to develop, implement and monitor the Cabin Crew operating and safety procedures in line with regulations, Company’s objectives, and corporate image.
- Partners with HOD to monitor the compliance of SLAs (catering, uniforms, in-flight products) with agreed terms.
- Ensures cabin appearance and in-flight products comply with approved quality standards and corporate image; reports any shortfalls to concerned for corrective measures.
- Ensures Quality Assurance and internal/external audit requirements are effectively managed; conducts regular on-board checks and audits to minimize cash and items shortages, minimize customer complaints and ensure smooth work-flow.
- Updates oneself and team on all changes on the ECAA regulations affecting the related operations.
- 10+ years of experience in the Airlines industry in the Cabin Services; the ideal candidate should have spent at least 2-4 years as Cabin Crew Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Travel/ Tourism or any stream is preferable, active/previous Cabin Crew License from Civil Aviation Authority with the necessary function-related experience.
- Basic Airport, security procedures, and regulations exposure is a must.
- A certificate in “Human Factor” management would be a plus.
- Cost Control, Compliance, Budgeting, and Quality Assurance certificates and training are an added value.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Advanced Excel is essential.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills, Technical reports writing, presentations, etc.
- Very good English & Arabic Languages.
How to Apply Online for Air Arabia Cabin Crew Manager
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic and goal-driven team? If the answer is yes, you can send us a copy of your updated resume to [email protected], clearly mentioning in the subject line: RBG-Cabin Crew Manager
Note – here you can check out some airlines interview question list which will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airlines jobs like ground staff jobs and flight attendant jobs.
Position – Call Center Agent
Job Location – Sharjah
Job Description of Call Center Agent
To support the contact center section throughout the network by handling customers’ inbound calls and providing information about various products and services; Processing, modification and cancellation of flight and holidays; Promoting other subsidiaries and services to maximize sales and enhance the customer experience is consistent with set measures and company adopted policies and procedures to ensure productivity.
- 9 working hours per day (including 1-hour break)
- According to the supervisor’s list, the applicant must commit to a minimum of 20 innings per month.
Air Arabia Salary Details for Call Center Agent
- The agent will be paid AED 180 per full-day shift if they achieve a sales target of AED 20,000 per shift (100% of target).
- Payment is done at the end of the month based on achievements vs the target.
- The agent will be paid: AED 180 x number of shifts x Actual sales / Target sales.
Terms & Conditions
- If the agent works 20 shifts per month and achieves AED 440,000 sales (110 % of the target).
a. The remuneration will be AED 180 x 20 x 110% = AED 3,960
- If the agent works 22 shifts per month and achieves AED 396,000 sales (90% of the target).
b. The remuneration will be: AED 180 x 20 x 90% = AED 3,240
- An agent can earn up to AED 5,000 per month.
- Full day shift agents are eligible for daily/ weekly cash incentives (additional) as applied in the call center.
- There will be no pro-rata payment if the trainee commits to a minimum of 20 shifts per month as rostered by the Supervisor in order to be eligible to the stipend.
- A fixed allowance of Aed.1000/-month for the one who attends the 20 shifts.
Note – check her is 32 question and answer list for your airline interview which will help you to clear your interview.
How to Apply Online for Air Arabia Call Center Agent Jobs
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic and results-oriented team? If the answer is yes, you can send us a copy of your updated resume to [email protected], clearly mentioning in the subject line: ABY19- CCAOJT.
I think Above information will help you to apply for Air Arabia careers as cabin crew or ground staff. Now you can be prepared for this interview easily and attend the interview.
Still, if you have any query you can contact us on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Also, you can comment below the comment box I will reply to you. Thank You and best of luck.