Emirates Engineering Jobs in Dubai [February 2024]
Friends, are you searching for Emirates Engineering jobs in Dubai? Then here you will get the latest job update from Emirates Airlines Engineering jobs for the post of Facilities Maintenance Shift Supervisor. If you want to apply for Emirates Engineering careers in the UAE, then check this article till the end. All males and females can apply for the Emirates Engineering job vacancies.
So, if you want to apply for an Emirates Engineering career as a Facilities Maintenance Shift Supervisor in Dubai Airport. Then you need to read this article till the end. In the below section, you will get details information about Emirates jobs in Dubai. Like requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for Emirates Engineering jobs in Dubai.
Company Name – Emirates Engineering
Job Title – Facilities Maintenance Shift Supervisor
Job Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Last Date Of Application – NA
Interview Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Process – Online
Emirates Engineering Jobs Descriptions
- To supervise maintenance and repair activities on aircraft maintenance support equipment, building services equipment, and electro/mechanical installations.
- Ensure completion of corrective and preventive work orders accurately and that all documentation and records are maintained and updated in the facility’s computerized maintenance management system.
- Prepare material requirements and estimates for maintenance and repair tasks.
- Monitor the Energy Management, Building Management, Fire Alarm/Detection, Chiller Management, and Emergency Generator Systems and initiate necessary action to rectify any abnormalities occurring during the shift period.
- Respond to emergencies such as activation of fire alarms, BMS alarms power failures, and passenger/vehicle lift faults when required and carry out necessary emergency procedures and contingency plans.
- Liaise with shift staff to assist specialist sub-contractors while they carry out maintenance and repairs to building services and aircraft maintenance support equipment.
- Prepare shift rosters and ensure all shift inspection routines and assigned tasks are carried out as per the planned maintenance schedule, effectively and in the required time frame.
- Ensure that plant and equipment are operated efficiently and that energy consumption is conserved wherever possible during the shift period.
- Assist in issuing hot work permits and red tags for impairments to the fire detection and suppression systems. Ensuring that all such permits are forwarded to EK Insurance department and EK’s Insurance company immediately upon issue. Provide frequent updates on the status of impairments to the insurance company and EK group Insurance department.
- Manage and control the issuing of Permit to Work for the contractors to work in Engineering premises. Ensuring that all such permits are updated and issued following the company policy.
Check out Emirates airline’s cabin crew jobs for other locations for fresher males and females.
Requirement Criteria for Emirates Engineering Jobs
- 12 Years of schooling or equivalent
- Experience 4+ years of Engineering
- Electrical, Civil, or Mechanical building maintenance experience within a large industrial environment, preferably in the Aviation industry.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Must possess a valid U.A.E driving license.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate proficiently in English.
- Must be computer literate with good knowledge of MS Word.
Also here you can check out the latest Dubai Emirates jobs for freshers.
How to Apply for Emirates Engineering Careers
Friends if you have checked all the information now you are ready to apply online for Emirates Engineering jobs as a Facilities Maintenance Shift Supervisor. Then first you need to visit the airline’s official page by clicking here. It will redirect you to the airline job notification page, where you can fill up the application page.
First, you need to click on the Apply Now button, you need to register yourself on the Emirates Engineering career official page. Then the form will appear. The first option will be the personal information, where you need to fill in the information related to you.
Check the article on Emirates cabin crew interview questions and answers for freshers to crack the interview on your fire’s attempt.
This article will help you to apply for Emirates Engineering jobs as a Facilities Maintenance Shift Supervisor, and we hope you will succeed in this interview. If you need any help related to aviation job interviews, please check our article on the airline’s cabin crew interview tips and tricks.
Do you have any questions to ask me? Related to Aviation jobs or airline jobs. Feel free to comment in the comment box, or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. I also requested you share this article with all your friends and help them join the Aviation Industry.
Base Salary: 10000 AED per Per Month