Flight Attendant Jobs in 2021 – (Gulf Air Hiring in the United Kingdom)
Flight Attendant Jobs 2021 – do you want to become a cabin crew or flight attendant? if yes then this article for you only. Just you need to read this article till the end to apply online correctly. So, friends in today’s article I am gonna write on the topic of Flight Attendant Jobs 2021 in Gulf Air.
Welcome to Aviation Dreamer. Here you can search your favorite aviation jobs, airline jobs, or pilot jobs, also you can get excited aviation interview tips for cabin crew jobs or ground staff jobs. Below are the vacancy details of Gulf Air.
Department – Cabin Crew
Location – UNITED KINGDOM
Last Application Date – 20 June 2020
Note – Candidates are requested to please bring an updated CV and full-length photo.
To apply online – click here
Eligibility Criteria of Gulf Air Cabin Crew
- You should have a positive attitude with the ability to deal with people of different nationalities. And provides excellent service in the team environment.
- Educated Qualification – all the applicants must be clear about their schooling or diploma.
- You must have fluency in the English language (written and reading).
- All the applicant’s age must be above 21 years.
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience is preferred.
- The minimum height required is 160 cm. But hand 212 centimeters (on tips) and the minimum which will enable you to access emergency equipment on all aircraft types.
- The cabin crew with the Healthy Body Mass Index (BMI) is therapeutically suitable for meeting the requirements.
I hope this above information will help you to apply for flight attendant jobs in Gulf Air. Now just you need to apply online and wait for the reply from the company.
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. If there is any feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Also, I requested you to share this article with your all friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry. Thank You