Gulf Air Cabin Crew Recruitment for Freshers in 2023 – All Nationality can Apply Online
Friends, are you looking for a Gulf Air cabin crew job vacancy in 2023? but you don’t have any idea about how to find out Gulf Air cabin crew recruitment online. Then don’t worry about that.
Here we will help you to get all the information about Gulf Air air hostesses‘ latest vacancy for freshers (all nationality). Here you will get full details like gulf air flight attendant requirement criteria, job description, required document list, and salary.
Also, here you will get full details to apply online for Gulf Air cabin crew jobs in 2023. Where I have shown all the steps to apply online.
So, if you want to become a Gulf Air flight attendant please read this information till the end to apply online.
Gulf Air Cabin Crew Requirements Criteria
- You should complete your Secondary School level exams.
- The age required is 21 years to 30 years.
- Applicant should have a minimum of 160cm of height
- Weight Proportionate to height (calculate your BMI from the BMI calculator)
- You should have good English communication skills both written and spoken.
- Ability to swim a Minimum of 50 meters in an unaided situation.
- Visible Tattoos or Scars are not allowed to attend the gulf air cabin crew.
- If you have experience in any service industry then this will be an advantage for you.
- Required customer service-orientated candidate.
- The applicant must have a pleasant personality and the ability to work calmly under manners and pressure.
- Ability to deal with multicultural organizations and customers
Note – here you can check out the latest job vacancy for MASwings cabin crew and Lufthansa cabin crew jobs.
Latest Vacancy Details for Gulf Air Air Hostess in 2023 for Fresher
Company Name – Gulf Air
Job Title – Flight Attendant/Cabin Crew
Job Location – Bahrain, Middle East
Application Process – Online [Click Here]
Freinds you need to have a great resume for cabin crew interview. If you don’t have that you can get help from ouraviation resume expert.HURRY
Gulf Air Air Hostess Job Description
- More than the airline in the customer and service.
- Become the ambassador of the airline to secure loyalty and frequent business of travelers.
- Fulfill all emergency and safety requirements in a professional and thoughtful way.
- To ensure that the company is communicating well with the contents of the cabin crew manual.
- Maintaining standard grooming of the hospitality industry.
- Perform under pressure within tight deadlines.
- Ensuring the needs of others, and being sensitive to the understanding of special needs, and other cultures are accomplished in a professional, enthusiastic, and caring manner.
- Gulf Air Careers as Cabin Crew you should allow resolving situations with calm and self-confidence.
- Demonstrate a readiness to make decisions for decision-making and action.
- Analyze the issues, and make logical decisions based on relevant information.
- Use clear communication strategies for all steps when you will work with us.
- Demonstrate and communicate awareness about comprehensive organizational issues.
- Maintain effective work behavior in front of failures.
- High awareness about service and quality standards.
Required Document List for Gulf Air Interview
- Recent Resume / CV
- Recent Passport Sized Photograph
- Copy of your national ID card (Bring a copy of the front and back page)
- Copy of your Passport
- Copy of High School Certificate
- Copy of Equivalency Certificate from Supreme Education Council (if applicable)
- Copy of your Guarantor’s Valid Passport
- Other Relevant Documents\Certificates\Licenses
How to Apply Online for Gulf Air Cabin Crew Jobs
So, friends if you want to apply for the Gulf Air cabin crew please click here or visit the above link. Then click on the application for the vacancy.
After that one application form will appear, you need to fill that form with your information and submit your updated resume/cv in .doc or .pdf format (file size should be under 100k).
Please make sure you do not provide any fake information when you are applying for the Gulf Air cabin crew recruitment 2023.
Gulf Air Cabin Crew Salary and Benefits
Friends as a cabin crew in gulf air you will get a good salary scale of average gross salary per month of USD $2,380/- as per their experienced cabin crew staff.
- Ticket Benefits to the employee’s family members in accordance with the policy
- One-year contract renewable subject to crew performance
- Annual leave entitlement: 36 days
- ID tickets on the Gulf Air network
- ID ticket with partner airlines
- Meal Allowances during the training
- Duty day allowances per day
- Medical insurance
- Productivity allowances per hour from the sign-in to sign-off.
- Tax (unemployment government tax 1%)
Note – if you are looking for a Qatar Airways cabin crew job please check the link and for Emirates cabin crew jobs please check the next link.
Interview Process of Gulf Air Cabin Crew Job
- 1st Step – The first step is to apply for Gulf Air cabin crew, you need to visit the airline’s official website and select the flight attendant jobs from the job list. Then click on the apply button. Then you need to finish the application process by filling out the online application form.
- 2nd Step – In this round if our application will be shortlisted by the airline HR. Then they will contact you by telephone or email and tell you about the interview date and location.
- 3rd Step – In this interview round the interviewer will ask you about the cabin crew jobs-related questions, related to the airline and yourself. Also, they will review your resume. So, you need to carry your resume and be prepared for the interview.
- 4th Step – If you will be shortlisted in this interview round. Then the airline will send you the offer that you need to accept. Then you need to complete the recruitment formalities that need to occur prior to employment.
So, I hope this article will help you very much to apply for the Gulf Air cabin crew position. Just now you need to check out the requirement criteria if you have qualified for all the points you can apply for the pilot cadet program.
But remember that you need to check out the required criteria for each vacancy.
Friends after all this information if you need any more information from us or want to contact us for an aviation job query or help please comment below or contact us from our contact us page. Also, we have a Facebook page and youtube channel under the same name AVIATION DREAMER. Thank You