Ground Staff Jobs in Varanasi Airport June 2023
Are you looking for ground staff jobs in Varanasi Airport as an executive? Then you are in the correct place to get Varanasi Airport’s latest job vacancy for freshers in various positions. All Indian males and females with the education of 10th pass to graduation can apply for the Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport job vacancy in April 2023.
So if you want the Varanasi airport job contact number or you want to apply online then you need to read this job article till the end. Because in the below section, you will get all the details information about Varanasi Airport ground staff job eligibility criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for ground staff jobs in Varanasi Airport.
Company – AI Airport Services Limited
Job Title – Customer Service Executive
No of vacancies – 11
Interview place – Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Date and Time – June 2023 [09:30 AM to 12:30 PM]
Interview Location – Pandit Deen Dayal Upaydhayay Inter Collage, Siswan, Babatpur, Varanasi, Pin – 221006, Uttar Pradesh.
Eligibility Criteria of Ground Staff Jobs in Varanasi Airport
- Graduate from a recognized university under a 10+2+3 pattern.
- Preference will be given to candidates having Airline/GHA/Cargo/Airline Ticketing Experience or Airline Diploma or Certified Course like Diploma in IATA – UFTAA or IATA –FIATA or IATA – DGR or IATA CARGO.
- Should be proficient in the use of a PC.
- Good command of spoken and written English apart from that Hindi.
Varanasi Airport Ground Staff Job Role
- The customer service agent’s job role is to assist passengers with check-in, baggage, and boarding processes. They may also handle complaints and resolve issues.
- Airport Ramp Agents are responsible for loading and unloading baggage, cargo, and mail onto aircraft. They may also perform aircraft marshaling and towing.
- Baggage Handlers are responsible for transporting passengers’ luggage and cargo between the airport terminal and the aircraft.
- Ground Safety Agents are responsible for ensuring the safety of passengers, staff, and airport property. They may conduct security screenings, monitor CCTV footage, and patrol the airport.
- Ticketing Agents are responsible for selling and issuing airline tickets, as well as resolving issues related to ticketing and check-in.
- Gate Agents are responsible for boarding and deplaning passengers, ensuring the safe and efficient loading and unloading of aircraft, and communicating flight information.
- Operations Agents are responsible for coordinating and communicating with various airport departments, airlines, and ground-handling companies to ensure flight schedules are maintained.
Here you can check out the latest ground staff interview update on Indigo Airlines.
How to Apply for Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport Job Vacancy in April 2023
So, after checking all the information from the above if you want to apply for the ground staff jobs at Varanasi Airport. Then all the Applicants need to meet the eligibility criteria mentioned in this above or from the AIASL official website by clicking here.
All the applicants must attend the walk-in interview in person, at the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application form duly filled in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per the attached application format with this advertisement) and non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favor of “AI AIRPORT SERVICES LIMITED.”, payable at Mumbai.
Note – No fees are to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name & Mobile number on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Here you can check out the Emirates cabin crew open day list for all nationalities to apply online.
Selection Process of Ground Staff Jobs at Varanasi Airport
- Personal Interview
- The company at its discretion may introduce Group Discussion, depending upon the response. The selection procedure would be conducted on the same day or on a subsequent day.
Also here you can check out Dubai airport duty-free jobs for fresher males and females.
List of Documents You Need to Carry
- Application Fee, wherever applicable
- School Leaving Certificate
- 10th Std / Matriculation Mark-sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Std / Pre-Degree Mark-sheet and Passing Certificate
- 1st Year Graduation Mark-sheet
- 2nd Year Graduation Mark-sheet
- 3rd Year Graduation Mark-sheet
- Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate
- Diploma Course
- ITI Course & NCTVT Course
- MBA-(Mark Sheet of each year and Post Graduation Degree Certificate/ Provisional PG Degree Certificate )
- Caste Certificate in case of SC / ST /OBC candidates
- Discharge Certificate in Case of Ex-Servicemen
- Experience Certificates (till date)
- Nationality / Domicile Certificate
- PAN Card Copy
- Aadhar Card Copy
- Income and Asset Certificate in case of EWS candidates
- Xerox copy of Driving Licence (Both front & back)
- Copy of the Passport validity from 2019 onwards, if any.
If you need help to get prepared for this interview then here you can check out airport ground staff interview questions and answers.
I think this article will help you to apply for the ground staff jobs at Varanasi Airport as a customer service executive. So, if you want to work as a cabin crew in Australia then you need to apply online and wait for a few days. Then the company HR will contact you for the face-to-face interview.
Also, you can contact us for pilot jobs, cabin crew jobs, and ground staff jobs. On Aviation Dreamer’s official website, you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easily.