Do you want to become Cabin Crew? Is it your dream jobs? then you are in the correct place to get all the information about the Gulf Air hiring process of cabin crew in 2020.
So, friends today I will write on the topic of the Gulf Air hiring process or cabin crew interview process step by step. Which will help you to know well about cabin crew or flight attendant interview? So requested to all please read this article till the end.
#Process 1 How to Applying online
- First, you need to visit the careers page of Gulf Air.
- Choose the term that matches your qualifications and experience.
- Carefully read the selected status requirements.
- When you decide on the situation, click on APPLY.
- Choose a username and a password. Make sure that when you want to log in to the site again, you can keep your password somewhere safe.
- Complete the online application form with your personal details. Make sure you give a valid email address and contact number.
- Be accurate with your qualifications and experience.
- Attach your Curriculum Vitae (CV). Make sure that it makes sense, is well organized and up to date.
- Make sure you pay attention to the title of the position you have applied for.
- If you want to modify or update your CV, you can log in to the Job Search section using your username and password.
#Process 2 Shortlisted candidates
If you are shortlisted for a position after applying online, you will be contacted by the HR or recruitment team member of the airline to participate in the interview. You will be notified of the time or place by email or telephone and what will be expected on the day of the interview.
#Process 3 Preparing for your interview
If you have confirmed and confirmed to participate in an interview, make sure you prepare yourself well for the day. The following tips can help you for Gulf Air Hiring –
- Have a comprehensive idea about the position you will be interviewing.
- Take the kind of questions that can be asked on that day and prepare enough and appropriate answers.
- Prepare about the Gulf Air from Wikipedia or gulfair.com.
- Prepare an updated CV/Resume.
#Process 4 Selection Process
- If you are selected, you will be contacted by the recruiting team and will be provided with your proposal. If you accept, you will be advised about the formalities of recruitment which should be before employment.
- If you are unsuccessful, you will receive a reminder letter from the recruitment team. Your CV will remain in our database for six months and if you meet the criteria for your qualification and experience vacancy, then you may be considered for any other vacancies. You can apply for other positions at any time.
Become Employment of Gulf Air
After completing the recruitment formalities, you will be told about your start date by the recruitment team. On joining you will be taken through a member of the HR team through the induction process. So, friend if you want to read this information from the company website please click here.
Also, you can read below articles to know other airlines vacancy –
Or if you have any question-related aviation jobs you can comment below or you can contact me on my Facebook Page or YouTube Channel. Thank You