Guwahati Airport Job Vacancy in February 2024 as a Fresher M/F
Are you looking for a Guwahati airport job vacancy? Then here you can check out the latest job vacancy for Indigo ground staff in February 2024. All the fresher males and females can apply for ground staff jobs at Guwahati airport. Remember you should have Indian nationality to apply for airline jobs in Guwahati.
So, if you want to apply for an airport job in Guwahati as a fresher, then this job article will help you to apply for the Indigo ground staff job at Guwahati airport. Here you will get all the required information to apply for the Guwahati airport job vacancy. Like the eligibility criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for airport ground staff jobs in Guwahati.
If you want to apply for the Indigo ground staff job then check the below information about the Guwahati airport job vacancy for freshers. Friends company has not published any closing date. So, you can apply for this position till the job post is live on the airline’s official website.
Job Title – Customer Service/ Ramp/ Security
Interview place – Guwahati
Date and Time – February 2024
Interview Venue – Hotel Daaysco, GS Road, Manipuri E Road, Paltan Bazar, Near Nepali Mandir, Guwahati, 781008 ( Formerly Kiranshree Portico)
Eligibility Criteria for Guwahati Airport Job Vacancy
- All the applicants must have completed their graduation from a recognized board.
- The airline required minimum experience in an airline security position.
- Ready to work in an open sky area.
- Should have good communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Ready to work in rotational shift.
Job Descriptions of Airport Ground Staff in Guwahati
- Manage safe and secure operations by security programs and applicable procedures.
- To secure safe operation, punctuality, customer satisfaction, team efficiency, cost control, and secure a good working atmosphere and environment.
- Ensure effective threat assessment and response capability
- Maintain standards as per Company requirements
- Perform duties as per the Security Programme
- Achieve department goals and follow up
- Optimize resource
- Maintain performance standards and follow up with your shift
- Secure quality levels
- Monitor continuously the Quality System and the level of conformance
- Maintain work procedures as per company requirements
- Control theft and pilferage of company property
- Aware of Emergency Response Procedures, rules, and regulations
- Carry out development dialogue with the Team leaders
- Acquire and maintain the necessary skills required to perform job functions
Here you can check out the Indigo Airline ground staff interview question-answer list for freshers in 2024.
How to Apply for Guwahati Airport Jobs
If you have checked the details information about the Guwahati airport jobs and think you are eligible. Then you need to click here.
Then you need to log in with your email ID and password if you are a registered applicant. If this is your first time applying for airline jobs in Guwahati, you need to create an account.
After that, you need to fill out the application form correctly and attach your updated resume. Then you can submit your application for Guwahati airport jobs as a ground staff.
Note – If anyone asks for money to apply for an Indigo Airline job, please inform us of that person’s details because Indigo is never charging any money to apply and attend an interview.
Friends, I hope this article will help you to apply for the Guwahati airport job vacancy as ground staff. So. now you need to apply online and wait for confirmation from the airline’s HR.
If you have any more queries on this topic or are related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry, please contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information. Thank you—best of luck.
Base Salary: 22000 INR per Per Month