Hawaiian Airlines Careers for Flight Attendant Fresher in 2021 – Apply Now
Are you looking for Hawaiian Airlines careers for flight attendants in 2021? Then read this article till the end to apply online for Hawaiian Airlines flight attendant jobs.
We know this is an taught time for airline to survive their self. We know many airline cut off their staff salary or cut of their flight for less passenger during COVID-19. So, now airlines are hiring only national applicant only.
About Hawaiian Airline
Hawaiian Airlines (Hawaiian – Hui Mokulele ʻo Hawaiʻi) is the flag carrier and the largest airline in the U.S. state of Hawaii. It is the tenth-largest commercial airline in the US and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
The airline operates its main hub at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport on the island of Oʻahu and a secondary hub out of Kahului Airport on the island of Maui. The airline also maintained a crew base at Los Angeles International Airport.
Hawaiian Airlines operates flights to Asia, American Samoa, Australia, French Polynesia, Hawaii, New Zealand, and the United States mainland. Hawaiian Airlines is owned by Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. of which Peter R. Ingram is the current President and Chief Executive Officer.
So, if you ware interested to apply for Hawaiian airline careers please check this article, here you will get the full information about Hawaiian airline flight attendant requirement criteria, Hawaiian airlines job role, Hawaiian airline flight attendant salary & benefits.
Hawaiian Airline Flight Attendant Requirement Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years’ experience in policy or technical writing
- High school diploma or it’s equivalent
- 1 year of flight attendant experience at a U.S. Carrier
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent command of English grammar and diction
- Working knowledge of Sabre
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Able to work varied hours and be able to travel
- Understanding of DOT/FAA/TSA relationship to airline
- Detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
- Must have strong initiative, be self-motivated with high energy and excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of interdepartmental relationships and how those affect
- In-Flight policies and procedures
- Ability to obtain an AOA badge
Click here to check the Airline Interview Question List.
Hawaiian Airlines Job Description
- Authoring, writing, and editing In-Flight Service Safety Policies and Procedures for the In-Flight Manual including revisions, alerts, bulletins, notices, and other material for employees
- Ensures that the content of the In-Flight Manual does not conflict with other HA produced manuals
- Ensure that departmental manuals and procedures are correct in content, updated in a timely manner via bulletins and revisions, and issue to all flight attendants in an organized manner
- Coordinate with the SMS Manager, Inflight, in the performance of In-Flight safety audits (onboard and off) to ensure FA understanding and compliance with safety requirements
- Develops materials that aid in identifying issues and communicating changes
- Provides updates to In-Flight Training for incorporation in training material and course syllabus
- Works with the FAA, DOD, auditors, and other audit personnel and regulatory agencies as needed
- Assist, as needed, in the performance of Safety Risk Assessments in the development phase of new policies and procedures
- Ad hoc projects as required to support In-Flight initiatives
Liaise with other affected divisions as required for program/manual alignment
- Act as subject matter expert, (SME) in assigned area
- Participate in related training as assigned
- Perform In-Flight safety audits both onboard and off to ensure FA understanding and compliance with safety requirements
- Supports the Director, In-flight Planning and other In-Flight leaders as needed
Click here to check the Flight Attendant 10 Best work Benefit or Advantages
How to Apply Online for Hawaiian Airlines Jobs
Friends if you want to apply for Hawaiian Airlines Jobs online, first you need to visit their official website by click here. Where you can check everything about Hawaiian airlines careers options and information.
If you want to check the detailed information about Hawaiian Airlines flight attendant jobs and apply online please click here. Then you need to apply online. Then you need to login by your email ID and fill up the application form online and submit.
Check here – Eastern Airways cabin crew jobs
Hawaiian Airlines Flight Attendant Salary & Benefits
Hawaiian Airlines flight attendant salary scale is totally based on hourly rate range from $22 – $50. It totally depends on your experience and proficiency in the work. Check below the details of Hawaiian airline flight attendant benefits.
- Medical plan benefits at excellent rates
- Dental coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for health care and dependent care
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match and contributions
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Travel privileges
- Industry discounts on air travel, car rentals, hotels, cruises, other corporate discounts
Join Our Facebook Page – click here
Here you can check Emirates’ latest cabin crew jobs.
We hope this information will help you to apply for Hawaiian airlines careers as a flight attendant. So, now just you need to apply online and wait for the airline reply for the interview schedule.
If you have any query related to this job please comment below or you can contact to out Facebook page or YouTube channel.