American Airlines Employment for Fresher | Full Details | Apply Online
Are you looking for American airlines employment in 2021? Then here you can check out the full details about American airline latest jobs for fresher and experience male/female.
So, if you want to make American airlines careers, you should check this article till the end. Here you will get full information to apply for American airline jobs for flight attendant, pilot, accountant, ground crew, developer and many more American airline office job.
About American Airline
American Airlines, (AA) is a major American airline headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The airline was founded in 1926. AA is the world’s largest airline when measured by fleet size, scheduled passengers carried, and revenue passenger mile.
American Airlines, the third largest airline alliance in the world, is a founding member of the Oneworld Alliance. The regional service is operated by independent and subsidiary carriers under the brand Eagle Eagle.
American Airlines operates its primary and largest maintenance and repair operations (MROs) in Tulsa, in addition to its maintenance locations.
American Airlines Employment Details
If you are an American nationals or if you have permit to work in America then American airline careers can make your life. Aslo, you can make your dream to fly all over the World, make a chance to understand different culture and make new friend.
So, without wasting the time please check this article till the end and apply now for the American airline’s employment online.
How to Apply for American Airline Jobs
Friends it’s a great opportunity for everyone to make a career in American airline as a customer support manager. So, if you want to apply for American airlines employment, please check the below details and click on the click here button to apply online or check the job details.
Also, you can click here to visit the airline official page.
Latest American Airline Jobs in 2021
|Sacramento, CA, USJob Position||Job Location||Online Apply|
|Fleet Service AgeRepresentative, Cargo Sales Accounts||Ft Worth, TX, US||Click Here|
|Agent, Airport Operations – Mexico SJD||Los Cabos, BCS, MX||Click Here|
|Customer Service Agent Part Time||Sacramento, CA, US||Click Here|
|Agent, Airport Operations – Mexico CUN||Cancun, ROO, MX||Click Here|
|Agent, Airport Operations – Mexico PVR||Puerto Vallarta, JAL, MX||Click Here|
|Part-Time Staff Assistant I, Airport Station||Harrisburg, PA, US||Click Here|
|Senior Software Developer, IT||Ft Worth, TX, US||Click Here|
|Director, Customer Buy Flight||Ft Worth, TX, US||Click Here|
|Developer/Senior Developer, IT Applications||Dayton, OH, US||Click Here|
|Customer Assistance Representative||Miami, FL, US||Click Here|
|Customer Assistance Representative Part-Time||Miami, FL, US||Click Here|
|Revenue Management Intern||Ft Worth, TX, US||Click Here|
|Analyst/Senior Analyst, Financial Planning||Ft Worth, TX, US||Click Here|
|Analyst/Senior Analyst, IT Audit||Ft Worth, TX, US||Click Here|
|Talent Advisor, Talent Acquisition||Ft Worth, TX, US||Click Here|
|IT Agile and DevOps Technical Coach||Ft Worth, TX, US||Click Here|
|TWU/IAM Fleet Service Agent – Part-Time||Reno, NV, US||click here|
Check here – Eastern Airways cabin crew jobs
Requirement Criteria of American Airline Career of Customer Service Manager
- All the applicants must have a clear high School diploma or GED equivalency.
- Required previous airport customer service experience from any similar company.
- 2 years experience leading others
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures and functional automation applications
- Ability to bring the best performance in the workforce through an active employee environment and support for an inclusive work environment
- Ability to actively listen – giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate
- Critical Thinking Ability – Identifying strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems using logic and reasoning
- Ability to monitor and assess the performance of the team members themselves, and to improve or take corrective action
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to work under demanding operational conditions
- Ability to prioritize and execute with a sense of urgency and preciseness
- Ability to use sound business judgment to resolve issues with internal and external customers
- Ability to coordinate station activities and collaborate with multi-functional departments and agencies to ensure essential needs are met for a safe, efficient, on-time operation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Has USPS clearance or the ability to obtain USPS clearance. USPS has a five-year United States residency requirement
Click here to check the Flight Attendant 10 Best work Benefit or Advantages
Job Role of AA Career as Airport Customer Service Manager
- Drives operational excellence
- Creates an environment that takes care of our frontline team members and celebrates team successes
- Leaves airport team to do their work in a safe, efficient manner and in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations including DOT, FAA, and other government agencies
- Provides exceptional support to the frontline team through various mechanisms to provide them superior customer service
- Coaches and mentors are frontline team members in skill development, customer service upgrades, and company culture practice
- Promotes an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust among frontline team members.
- Establishes and promotes effective relationships with external and internal customer bases that promote compassion, authenticity, integrity, respect, and devotion.
- Provides direction and appropriate support structure using effective resources to enable the team to deliver high performance
- Assesses the operating environment and conditions to ensure that corporate and local scorecard metrics are completed in collaboration with departments and levels
- Ability to work extra hours when there are operational needs
- Ability to work rotating shifts including weekends, holidays and days-off
Click here to check the Airline Interview Question List.
American Airlines Employee Salary and Benefits
American Airlines’ salary scale is totally based on hourly rate range from $20 – $65. It totally depends on your experience and proficiency in the work. Check below the details of Hawaiian airline flight attendant benefits.
American Airlines Benefits
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family, and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription, and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts, and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources, and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program is available after one year.
Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance
- The program, pet insurance, and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises, and more
Also check out Hawaiian airline flight attendant jobs for fresher in USA.
Check latest aviation jobs from our aviation job search option.
I hope this article will help you to apply for American airlines employment. Also, here you can check the latest AA job updates every month. So, now just you need to check the vacancy details from the above list and apply online.
Now if you have any query about this this job or about any aviation jobs, you can comment below or contact us on Facebook page or check our YouTube channel. Thank You.