Friends, are you looking for Hifly careers for cabin crew? then here you can check out the details about the latest vacancy of Hifly cabin crew recruitment in 2020 for fresher.
So, if you want to apply for Hifly airline careers online, you should check this article till the end. Here you will get full details about Hifly cabin crew requirement criteria, job description and how you can apply online step by step process.
Hifly Is An Portuguese Charter Airlines Headquartered In Lisbon. HiFly Is A Leading Wet Lease Specialist Airline Operating Worldwide, Offering A Diversified Fleet To Its Global Customer Base.
Hifly Cabin Crew Requirement Criteria
- Applicant minimum age is 21 years old
- Height above 1,60 M women and 1,70 M for men
- Fluent in English and preferably another language
- High School Diploma (Portuguese 12º year)
- Good swimming skills
- Holding a cabin crew attestation, as required by EASA
- Medically fit (good physical and mental health) and holding a cabin crew medical report, as required by EASA.
Here you can check out – cabin crew interview question list for fresher.
Conditions for Hifly Careers
- Nonsmokers and no corrective glasses or contact lenses
- Availability for long periods Abroad
- Well-groomed with impeccable manners
- Responsible, mature and team orientated
- Friendly personality, customer-oriented with a willingness to serve
- Excellent communication skills
- Cabin crew attestation, issued by our partner MACF – aviation training and consultants.
Also check out – latest Emirates cabin crew vacancy
How to Apply for Hifly Cabin Crew
Friend’s if you want to apply for Hifly careers then first you need to visit their official website by click here. Then you can check the full details about Hifly cabin crew career to apply online.
Also check out – Latest cabin crew vacancy
I hope this article will help you to apply for Hifly careers and fulfill your dream to become a cabin crew. Just you need to check out the vacancy details and the avilability, then apply online.
If you have any query related to this job or any aviation jobs you can comment below or contact us on our Facebook page.