Singapore Airlines Cabin Crew Walk-in Interview – Malaysia
Singapore Airlines Cabin Crew – Hello, friends welcome to Aviation Dreamer. It’s a good news for all the boys and girls who are staying in Malaysia. And want to become a Cabin Crew. Yes, friends today’s topic is Singapore Airlines Cabin Crew Recruitment. The airlines arrange a walk-in interview at Kulala Lumpur. So, if you are interested to become a Singapore airlines cabin crew, read this till the end.
Singapore Airlines will be conducting a recruitment event for Flight Steward/Stewardesses in Kuala Lumpur. If you meet the following requirements, You are most welcome to attend their walk-in event. So, the required skills are in the below –
Requirements Skill for Singapore Airlines Cabin Crew –
- You must have Malaysia or Singapore citizen.
- Minimum age requirement of 18 years old.
- Minimum height requirement of at least 158 cm for females and 165 cm for males in order to carry out safety and emergency procedure during a flight.
- Educationd requirement is Degree / Diploma.
Applicant has at least 2 principal level passes and 2 subsidiary passes in STPM / GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent.
Also if has at least 5 credits in SPM / GCE ‘O’ level and relevant working experience.
- For Malaysian candidate qualification at the SPM level, at least 5 credits, including minimum grade B in English, and the need to have a working experience, the candidate should be able to start employment with us within six months from the date of application.
Training Of Our Cabin Crew –
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Department & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Remuneration & Service Benefits of Cabin Crew –
Application Details –
Registration will be open from 9 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Therefore, interested applicants are requested to download and complete this application form. Everyone has been requested, please bring the following documents for registration on the interview.
(b) Passport-sized photograph
(c) birth certificate
(d) identity card
(f) all educational certificates
Interview Details –
Note – Due to space constraints, there will be no waiting area for those who are not attending the interviews. Candidates are advised to refrain from bringing companions to the interview venue.