Horizon Air Flight Attendant Jobs for Fresher | Full Details with Salary
Are you looking for a Horizon Air flight attendant job? Then here you can check out the full details about Horizon air jobs for fresher. All the male and female can apply for horizon air flight attendant.
So, if you are interested in applying for Horizon air jobs, you need to check out the below information to apply for this airline as a flight attendant.
Below you will get the full information about Horizon air flight attendant job description, requirement criteria, salary, benefits, and how you can apply online for the airline.
About Horizon Air
Horizon Air started operations in September 1981, was purchased by the Alaska Air Group in November 1986, and continued to fly as a separately branded airline until 2011.
Horizon Air Industries, Inc., operating as Horizon Air, is a regional airline based in Sitac, Washington, United States. Horizon Air and its sister carrier Alaska Airlines are subsidiaries of Alaska Air Group, and all Horizon-operated scheduled flights are marketed and sold by Alaska Airlines.
The planes operated by Horizon are co-branded as Alaska Horizon to differentiate Horizon’s planes operated by Skywest Airlines, Alaska’s other regional airline partner.
Horizon Air Flight Attendant Job Description
- Understands And Is In Full Compliance With All Safety Regulations
- All safety equipment on the plane is in working order
- Reception of passengers, assistance with seating, prohibition on carrying luggage, and safety
- Explains and demonstrates the use of safety equipment and emergency
- Procedures On Both Aircraft
- Prepares and prepares food and drinks including alcohol
- Effectively onboard market products, such as food and transition films,
- As Well As Processes Sales Using A Mobile Device
- Calmly resolves passenger status during flight, including medical emergencies
- Questions regarding flight operations and proposal destination information
- Performs Other Duties As Assigned
Horizon Air Jobs Requirement Criteria
- Minimum age of 21 years
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years’ customer or community service experience
- Authorization to work in the U.S. and enter/exit Canada and Mexico
- Reach 80 vertical inches (approximately 5’2” in height)
- Pass training and swimming test
- Ability to represent the brand and live our values with pride and integrity
- A love for travel and tolerance for wacky schedules at the beginning of your career
- Able To Attend 5-6 Weeks Of Paid Training In Portland If Selected.
- Ability To Communicate In English.
- Willingness To Serve Alcohol.
- Basic Computer Literacy And Comfort With Technology.
- Flexible To Work Varied Schedules, Including Nights, Weekends, And Holidays.
- Ability And Willingness To Travel Extensively.
- Ability To Demonstrate The Physical Ability To Perform The Duties Of A Flight Attendant
- Ability To Meet The Company’s Grooming, Uniform And Appearance Standards
- Uncompromising Dedication To Safety.
Also check the latest job vacancy for emirates cabin crew (male/female)
How to Apply Online for Horizon Air jobs
Freind’s now if you think that you are qualified for the Horizon Air flight attendant job. Then there is only one process to apply; that is the online process.
So, you need to visit the official airline website by click here. Then you need to check the available jobs then. You can click here to apply online by simply doing some steps.
After that, you need to wait if your resume or application will be shortlisted by Horizon airline HR. They will invite you to The high-energy event includes an orientation, group activities, and one-on-one interviews.
Then if you are cleared all the rounds of interview, you’ll be assigned to class date to start training for Horizon air jobs.
Horizon Air Flight Attendant Pay Scale & Benefits
After log research on different sources and some airline employee feedback, we can give an idea that you can earn from Horizon Air as a flight attendant that is approx $32K.
Also, check out the airline cabin crew interview question and answer list for fresher.
Horizon Air Flight Attendant Benefits
- Health care
- Paid time off
- Family and medical leave
- Programs that focus on our employees’ overall physical, emotional, and financial well-being
- 401k with company match
- Quarterly and annual bonus programs
- Holiday pay
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee discounts at popular travel companies and retailers
- Matching employee donations to favorite causes
- Alaska Air Group Credit Union
- Free unlimited travel for employees and their loved ones on Alaska and
- Horizon on a stand-by basis
- Fee-based and restricted stand-by travel on other airlines
- Special confirmed travel opportunities for employees on Alaska and Horizon
- Discounted full-price fares on Alaska and Horizon
- Ascend programs that make it easy to move from Horizon to Alaska. We currently offer Ascend programs for pilots and flight attendants.
- Employee programs and classes for career and leadership development
- Scholarships for employees and their families
- Employee recognition programs
- Exclusive company events for employees and their loved ones
- Employee-only ticket raffles for professional sports games, music concerts, theatre, and more
- Service and retirement celebrations
- Volunteer opportunities at major community events
If you are working with some airline, you can check here to save money as a cabin crew.
I hope now you can apply for the Horizon Air flight attendant job. You need to apply and wait for the company reply. Till that time you can get prepared your self for the interview.
If you have any questions about this job or aviation career, you can comment below also. You can contact us on our Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank you.