Seaplane Service in India by Spicejet | First time in India | Price and details information

Published by Paresh Baidya on

Are you an adventure lover? Then I hope you love to ride seaplane service! Because it’s the first time in India. SpiceJet is starting a waterplane service in India.

So, as a civilian, if you want to ride the waterplane, you can ride it now. Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the country’s first seaplane route on Saturday.

SpiceJet seaplane provided service from Ahmadabad to Kevadia (Statue of Unity). It’s a new experience for Indian passengers to fly on the sea and take rare shots of the great Statue of Unity.

Seaplane Service Areas

This service will connect India’s Statue of Unity to Ahmedabad. SpiceJet SEO (Ajay Singh) said. This is an 18-seater aircraft that can accommodate 15 passengers, two pilots, and an attendant.

Also, SpiceJet official said, “We will be trying to connect the Statue of Unity with other cities”. Now they connect their seaplane service with Surat.

SpiceJet Seaplane Ticket Price

As per the airline official now, if you want to travel SpiceJet seaplane service, you have to pay Rs.1500 to Rs.5000 for one way. Don’t think like the other flight ticket because it can be higher or lower, but you can imagine how interesting it is if you ride.

Also, if you are a photo-clicking lover, this opportunity can give you the best position to take photos of the Statue of Unity.

As per the airline official, 30% of the seats will be available under 1500 rupees under the government UDAN scheme. The rest of the 70% seat price will be decided as per the market demand.

Note – Find out the latest ground staff jobs in India’s top airline company.

How You Can Book SpiceJet Seaplane Ticket

Friends, if you want to book SpiceJet seaplane service. Then you need to visit their online website

When you visit the Spice Shuttle website, you can check the regular dashboard option of flight booking. You can select your destination, date, and passenger count, and then you can select a seat and book your booking online for SpiceJet seaplane.

SpiceJet Seaplane COVID Safety

Special measures are taken on all SpiceShuttle flights to make them COVID-safe. The aircraft are sanitized before and after every flight with high-grade sanitizers. The crew wears protective gear, and each passenger is provided with a safety kit too. A contactless travel experience is encouraged to ensure the safety of all passengers as well as the crew.

Note – find out the latest cabin crew jobs in India’s top airline company.

Some Reviews of The Passenger Share After Ride SpiceJet Seaplane Service

  1. “I was lucky to be on a test flight and must say that it was an exhilarating experience. Getting to see the Statue of Unity from the sky. It’s going to be a memory that will last forever.”
  2. “The thrill of taking off and landing on a water body was unmatched. Add to it the majestic views of the Statue of Unity and also the scenic marvel of the topography of the region, and you have the experience of a lifetime. I am raring to take another flight soon.”
  3. “An adrenaline rush – that’s what I got on my first seaplane ride. The ripples as the seaplane take off and the water splashing as it lands, the whirring of the propellers, and the best part of it all, the view you get from a low-altitude flight – everything combined, it’s a must-must experience for just about everyone.”

Hope this article will help you to know the details about SpiceJet Seaplane Service or SpiceJet waterplane service. This service started on 1st November 2020.

So if you want to ride it now and take the experience of seeing the Statue of Unity from the height altitude, please check the website mentioned above to book a ticket.

Thank You

Paresh Baidya

Hello, Everyone I am Paresh Baidya. And an Experienced Airlines Staff.Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger of AVIATION DREAMER. And I love to making video and writing on the different topic and my hobbies are listening to music and traveling through the country.


Leave a Reply

Avatar placeholder

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *