How to Become a Cabin Crew Step by Step Guide for Fresher
Is your dream is to travel all over the world, making new friends and a premium class lifestyle? Then I hope the cabin crew/air hostess job is perfect for you. But do you know how to become a cabin crew or air hostess?
It’s ok if you don’t know the process. But make sure yourself is your dream job? If the answer comes “Yes”, then don’t waste your time read the below information to know how to become an air hostess.
We will tell you the detailed information that will help you become a cabin crew. Like cabin crew eligibility criteria, the job role of a cabin crew member is it compulsory to join any institute to become a cabin crew, salary scale and how you can find out cabin crew or air hostess jobs.
What Are the Step you Need to Follow to Become Air Hostess
- Photograph – You have to create your portfolio first, which has to include your updated CV along with two recent professional HD photos one half and one full-length profile without glasses
- Resume/CV – Your CV is your very first contact with your recruiters and it has to be impeccable. we don’t really recommend the particular template because there is no perfect layout you can use any format as long as it looks neat well-organized and contains punctual information about you and your experience it should be simple easy to read and shouldn’t exceed two pages.
- Dress Code – Allows keeping your interview dress ready for the interview. Allows selecting a lite colored shirt with strong color pant and blazer. Women should wear a well-fited skirt with stockings. For more details about the cabin crew dress code please read our article on it.
- Prepared for Cabin Crew Interview – Allows you should get prepared and ready for the interview. You need to go to the internet and check the airline details from Wikipedia and get some knowledge about the question that can ask in the interview. Here you can check out the cabin crew interview question and answer list.
Cabin Crew Eligibility Criteria
- You should have mastery in spoken English and other foreign languages as required by the airline.
- Applicant must have to complete 18 – 26 years of age
- You should have a completed minimum of 10+2 or any 12th level qualification
- Height of min 157.5 centimeters, Weight proportionate to the height (as per BMI) also check the airline advertisement notice because cabin crew heights will depend on the aircraft body, which they will serve.
- Check the airline requirement for nationalism or anyone can apply.
- Applicant must be unmarried
- Perfect eyesight
- Good health
- Fair to a clear complexion
- 6/24 vision in each eye
- Visible tattoo not allowed
Job Role of a Cabin Crew Member
- Allows attending preflight briefings about the flight, the passengers, and the job role details.
- Ensure safety equipment is functioning properly and to ensure that the aircraft is stocked with sufficient food for the flight.
- Greeting passengers when they board and guide them to their seats.
- Making sure that passengers are aware of safety procedures and demonstrating how to use emergency equipment.
- Ensuring that hand-luggage is securely stowed.
- Making announcements on behalf of the captain.
- Serving food and drink to the passenger as per their request.
- Selling duty-free items as per your airline rules.
- Performing first aid if necessary.
- Ensuring that passengers follow safety procedures in an emergency.
- Making sure that passengers leave the plane safely.
- Completing flight reports after the journey.
Cabin Crew Salary Scale
Friends, if you are a fresher in this industry, the airline will provide you with approximate Rs.30,000 to Rs.45,000 rupees per month plus other benefits.
If you have more than one year of experience as a cabin crew, the company will provide you with nearly Rs.55,000 to Rs.75,000 rupees per month plus other benefits.
Friends, if we are talking about any international airline cabin crew salary, then as a fresher, your salary can start more than Rs.1,50,000 rupees per month plus accommodation, food, and other benefits.
Right Way to Find Cabin Crew Jobs
Now it isn’t easy to find cabin crew or air hostess jobs online. Because we know airline hiring online more than the offline process so, if you want to become a cabin crew, then frequently check your favourite airline official website for the latest cabin crew job update.
Don’t follow any third party website like the popular job portal website because most of the job advertisement is posted by a consultancy or agency. So, I hope all you know what a consultancy or agency needs from you.
Still, if you don’t know the correct way to find out aviation jobs, check the aviation dreamer’s source to get the latest cabin crew job update.
Here you can check some airline official website –
Note – If you want to apply for Singapore airlines careers as cabin crew, please check the click and full details to apply online.
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume for this interview, you can download a free resume sample here, and if you need a premium resume from me! Which you can use for your all jobs. Please mail on email@example.com (it will cost you only $15 per resume) with your all details. Within two working days, I will give you a premium resume or CV.
So, if your dream is to become a cabin crew, please check this full article. I hope this article will help you understand in detail how to become a cabin crew.
Thank you for reading this article, and if you have any more questions, please comment below, or contact us on our Facebook page Aviation Dreamer.