Friends, are you waiting for a long time for an Indigo job in Delhi? I can tell you that this is the right place to find out the latest aviation jobs from all over the World. Yes, we have got a new vacancy for Indigo airline for Delhi airport.
If you are ready to crack the indigo ground staff interview, then here is the opportunity for you to apply online for an Indigo airlines vacancy in Delhi. In this article, you will get a clear idea about Indigo airline job vacancies like eligibility criteria, job role, how to apply online, and the salary of Indigo ground staff as a fresher.
So, check the below details carefully before applying for any post in Indigo airline. Also, remember Indigo Airlines never takes charge/fees from their application to attend an interview or apply for the job.
Department – Ground Staff
Job Title – Customer Service/ Ramp/ Security
Jobs Location – Delhi
Mode of Application – Online
Eligibility Criteria for Indigo job in Delhi
- Educational qualification – Indigo gives priority to a graduate applicant from a recognized board or university. (If at any level during or before the employment of a candidate, it has been found that a recognized Board or University does not prescribe the necessary qualification. Indigo is responsible for withdrawing or terminating the employment or employment offer of such a candidate.)
- Desired applicant skills – good communication skills, customer service aptitude, open to working in rotational shifts, and working under pressure.
- Airport operations experienced applicants will be preferred for Indigo careers ground staff.
- Kindly refer to residents only.
- No visible tattoo marks/body art will be allowed to attend the interview.
- Indigo ground staff age should be under 18 to 27 years for freshers.
- Interviewed candidates can reapply after six months.
Note – Here, you can check out the ground staff interview rounds in Indigo airlines. There you will get every point that you should know about indigo jobs.
Job Role of Indigo Ground Staff in Delhi airport
- The ground staff is responsible for passenger service duties, including the manning of check-in counters for departing passengers and arrival and departure gates.
- To ensure passenger comfort, the ground crew is responsible for all cabin services.
- Passenger service agents are hired by airlines to attend to customers before, after, or between flights.
- Answering questions and assisting passengers with various needs.
- Taking reservations from the passenger.
- Issuing e-tickets for the passenger.
- Indigo ground staff’s job is to verifying passenger identification and provide boarding passes and baggage tags of their check-in luggage.
- Helping travelers to check-in their baggage at e-ticket at the counters and ensuring the delivery of baggage.
- Gide for security screenings of passengers and their baggage for boarding the aircraft.
Note – Now everyone wants to join Indigo Airlines. So, day by day, Indigo Jobs become so most challenging job to get. Here is some interview question list that will help prepare for the indigo interview for ground staff. Also, you can download a free resume/ CV format for your interview.
How to Apply for Indigo Airlines Job Vacancy in Delhi
Suppose you have checked all the information from the above and qualify for an Indigo job in Delhi. Then you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official website.
Then you need to click on the apply now button. After that, by doing some simple steps, you can submit your application online.
Here you can check out Indigo airline ground staff salary and benefits for fresher as a customer service officer, security officer, or RAMP officer.
Indigo Ground Staff Salary and Benefits in Delhi Airport
If you are searching for an Indigo cabin crew interview, please check the article. Also, you will get the full information like cabin crew duties, cabin crew eligibility, salary, and required documentation to apply. Also, you will get some exciting interview tips that will help you to get this job.
I think the above information will help you to apply for the Indigo job in Delhi. Now you can be prepared for this interview easily and attend the interview.
Still, if you have any queries, you can contact us on my Facebook and YouTube channels. Also, you can comment below the comment box. I will reply to you. Thank You and best of luck.
Base Salary: 25,000 INR per Per Month