Japan Airlines hiring Cabin Crew for Singapore base
Japan Airlines hiring Cabin Crew for Singapore base. So, its time to get the opportunity to make JAL career. So here i have maintain the details about the company recent hiring of cabin crew. So please read out this article carefully don’t miss out any line.
Japan Airlines hiring Cabin Crew Responsibilities
- Take part in the pre-flight report, during which the cabin crew is assigned their workplace for the next flight. The crew is informed about the flight, schedule details, and passengers with special needs, such as diabetic passengers, wheelchair passengers, or children on board.
- Carrying out pre-flight duties, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy, including checking the safety equipment.
- Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats.
Japan Airlines hiring Cabin Crew Requirements
- Minimum 3 GCE ‘O’ levels with at least a credit in English.
- Would fluency in English and Mandarin be required to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients? Knowledge of Japanese is an advantage.
- Singaporeans Citizens only can apply for this position.
- At least 1.58 meters in height. (we will take the height measurement on the day of interview and who are below the height requirement, they should Not apply.
- Good skin complexion. Wearing of contact lens is allowed.
- Must be healthy and able to adapt to changes in weather conditions, as the job requires you to fly to different countries with different seasons.
- Pleasant personality with a positive work attitude.
- No past criminal records.
Interview Time and Date –
Please apply from the below link and then wait till 1 September. The company will check your application manually and then if you will be shortlisted company will inform you for the interview.
Closing date: 1 Sept 2018 the online application process will be closed. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified through email after 5 September 2018.
1st interview on 9 September 2018 and final round on 15 September 2018.
The medical check-up will be on 17 and 18 Sept 2018. Singapore training Period ( 1 Nov 2018 to 3 Dec 2018) and Tokyo training ( 4 Dec 2018 to 15 Feb 2019 ).
Also, You can Click here to check out the Japan Airlines cabin crew interview process step by step.
To apply, please click here