JetStar careers – Cabin Crew Vacancy for Singapore
Hello everyone if you are staying in Singapore and want to work with Jetstar Airline as Cabin Crew or Flight Attendant then here is the chance, to apply it online. Yes, friends in today’s article I am gonna write on JetStar careers – Cabin Crew Vacancy for Singapore. So, without miss out any sentence read it from start to end to understand the eligibility criteria and how you can apply.
Jetstar Asia is looking for a warm, friendly and passionate cabin crew who is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable onboard experience for its valued customers. If you are attentive, participant and customer oriented, then we invite you to discuss your career aspirations with Jetstar Asia.
Check the Requirement To Apply Jetstar Asia Cabin Crew
- For safety reasons, the height of at least 1.58m for female & 1.65m for male
- 18 years of age and above
- All applicants must attain at least 4 ’N’ Level or 3 ‘O’ Level credits with a credit in English
- Diploma / Degree holders are welcome to apply
- For outsider candidates, minimum a degree from a reputed university.
- Completed NS service for male candidates
- Willing to work irregular hours and on weekends
- Possess good communication skills and a team player
- Have a flair for sale
- Pleasant and have a “Can-Do” attitude.
Note – First you have to apply it online and then if you will be shortlisted. You will get a confirmation letter or an invitation letter to attend the interview. So please Click Here to apply it online with your complete details.
Also, You can check out the below link to know other International Airline Flight Attendant Vacancy and Interview Tips. Best Of Luck from Aviation Dreamer For your Flight Attendant Interview.
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you to share this article with all the friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.