Malaysia Airport Career as Ticketing Officer [Full Details]
Hello everyone, welcome to Aviation Dreamer. Today I am gonna tell you about the latest vacancy for a Malaysia airport career. So, if you want to become a ticketing officer in Malaysia Airlines, then check this article till the end. All the males and females can apply for this job but remember you should have a minimum of experience for Malaysia airlines careers.
As a ticketing officer, you can help the airline passenger related to their reservation. So, if you want to apply for Malaysia airlines careers as a ticketing staff. Then you need to check this article till the end. Here you can check out the details about Malaysia airport ticketing officer requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for a Malaysia airport career.
Freinds do you know Malaysia airline is the flag career airline of Malaysia. So, this can be the best opportunity for every male and female to make their career in aviation. Then airline based in Kuala Lumpur International Airport. The airline served more than 64 destinations (domestic and international).
Requirements for Malaysia Airport Career
- Diploma in any fields with 1-2 years of working experience in related fields
- Computer literate
- Language proficiency, Good Communication skills
- Knowledge in Airlines Reservation & Ticketing is an advantage
- Maintain high standard of Soft Skills etiquettes, Courteous and polite
- High level of perseverance is maintained when handling customers
- Lack of readily available information to handle customer request
- High number of products and its complexity, inclusive fare tariff
- To be able to maintain high level of perseverance when handling customers
Job Descriptions of Ticketing Officer
- Responsible for handling First Class, Business Class, Economy Class, Enrich Platinum, Enrich Gold, Enrich Silver and Enrich Blue walk-in passengers as per set standard
- Process bookings, ticketing, and up-sell relevant products to customers whilst maintaining customer satisfaction
- To ensure customer issues is resolved by securing the relevant information and finding a suitable resolution
- To assist superior and provide support with respect to delegated tasks/assignments
- Empowered to ensure overall efficiency of Ticketing Office operations in the absence of Senior Executive
Note – If you are interested in applying for flight attendant jobs. Then check here the Air Arabia cabin crew jobs update.
How to apply for Malaysia Airlines Careers
After checking all the required criteria above, Freinds, you think you are eligible for a Malaysia airport career. Then you need to click here; it will redirect you to the airline’s official website, Where you can apply online.
First, you need to log in yourself on the Malaysia career page and then the application form will appear. After that, you need to fill up the application form correctly with your updated resume. Then you can submit your application form online.
After applying online you will get an email with the application number. Then you need to wait for a few days, if your application will be shortlisted by the company HR they will inform you of the next process.
Note – cabin crew interview question answer list for all airlines. Check out the cabin crew interview dress code.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for a Malaysia airport career as a ticketing officer. Just you need to apply online from the official airline website and wait for a few days. If your resume is shortlisted, company HR will contact you for the interview schedule.
Also, I’m going to write more articles to answer all your frequently asked questions to help out other girls and boys who are too shy to ask but would like to become cabin crew in the future. Of you, I wish you all the best on your cabin crew interview.
Base Salary: 2,700 MYR per Per Month