Marriott Careers Dubai for Freshers in February 2024 [Hotel Jobs]
Do you want to apply for JW Marriott Careers Dubai as a Front Office Administrator? Then in this article, I am gonna tell you about the Marriott Hotel Dubai jobs‘ latest vacancy for freshers. Yes, friends, it’s a hotel job for all males and females and all nationals can apply for Marriott jobs in Dubai.
So, if you dream of becoming a hotel staff in UAE! then this can be the best option for you to join the World’s best hospitality service like JW Marriott. But remember before going to apply read this article till the end without any skip. In the below section, you will get the details about the front office administrator job requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for JW Marriott Dubai Careers as a fresher.
Company name – JW Marriott
Job Title – Front Office Administrator
Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Last Date of Application – None
Application Process – Online
Requirements Criteria for Marriott Careers Dubai
- Need some work experience as Front Office Administrator or similar role
- You should have knowledge of office machines (e.g., fax, printer, etc.)
- You should know about office management and basic bookkeeping
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- High School diploma: additional qualifications will be a plus
Note – if you are fresher and applying for cabin crew jobs in UAE then check the link.
Job Descriptions of Front Office Administrator
- Keep the front desk clean, tidy, and supplied with all the necessary supplies
- Greet, communicate with, and welcome guests
- Keep the office in order
- Answer all the customers’ questions and address their complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, and packages and send them to the appropriate destination
- Prepare and manage outgoing mail
- Check, sort, and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies
- Place supply orders when necessary
- Monitor and update records and files
- Monitor and log office expenses and costs
Here you can check out the step-by-step guide to pass your cabin crew interview (cabin crew interview question and answer).
How to Apply Online for JW Marriott Dubai Careers
So, if you have checked all the information from the above details and think you are fit for the JW Marriott jobs in Dubai as a Front Office Administrator. Then first you need to click here. It will redirect you to the company’s official job page.
You need to click on the apply button and then complete the steps to apply online for Front Office Administrator jobs in Dubai.
Then you can submit your application. Friends here you can find out Emirates airline cabin crew’s latest jobs for fresher males and females.
So, in the end, I hope this article provides you with the full information about the job and now you can apply for JW Marriott Careers Dubai as a Front Office Administrator. Just you need to apply now and wait for the reply from the company end.
If you have any more queries related to these jobs and any other jobs in Dubai airport you can comment below or contact us on our Facebook page by searching Aviation Dreamer.
Base Salary: 6000 AED per Per Month