Riyadh Air Careers Cabin Crew in 2023 – [Apply Now]
Are you looking for Riyadh Air careers as a cabin crew? Then here in this article, you will get details information about Riyadh Air cabin crew jobs in 2023. All males and females can apply for Riyadh Air’s latest job vacancy as a fresher. So, if you have completed your 10+2 then you can apply for an air hostess job at Riyadh Air.
Riyadh Air operates flights to various destinations around the world. So, if you want to make Riyadh Air career as a cabin crew in 2023. Then you must meet the following requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for the air hostess jobs at Riyadh.
Company Name – Riyadh Air
Job Title – Cabin Crew
Job Location – Riyadh
Interview Date – N/A
Application Process – Need to apply online
Requirement Criteria for Riyadh Air Careers
- Ideally, you will have had more than a year’s experience in a retail, hospitality, or customer service role. You have relentless positivity and an ability to excellent service in a team environment. Your minimum qualification is high school graduate (Grade 12).
- You need to be fluent in written and spoken English (the ability to speak another language is an advantage).
- You need to be at least 150cm tall and can reach 200 cm to reach emergency equipment.
- Our Riyadh Aircrew will be based in Riyadh and be able to comply with the KSA visa requirements. We seek self-starting team members who will always seek a calm solution while operating a demanding work schedule. You will be understanding of a myriad of cultures while being professional and positive.
Job Descriptions of Riyadh Air Cabin Crew
- Demonstrating and instructing passengers on safety and emergency procedures, including the use of safety equipment, evacuation procedures, and first aid.
- Greeting passengers, assisting with seating, serving meals and refreshments, and providing information on flight details, destination, and other related services.
- Ensuring the cleanliness and tidiness of the cabin, including monitoring the lavatories and maintaining the inventory of cabin supplies.
- Dealing with unexpected situations that may arise, such as passenger requests or complaints, medical emergencies, and flight disruptions.
- Collaborating with fellow crew members, pilots, and ground staff to ensure the smooth operation of the flight.
Here you can check out the air hostess dress code to attend an interview or an open day.
How to Apply for Riyadh Air Careers Cabin crew
Friends if you have checked all the details from the above and if you think you have all the requirements criteria as per the airline requirements criteria. Then you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official job posting page. Then you need to click on the apply button.
Then first you need to upload your updated resume in pdf or word format and then you need to click on the application form to fill out the application form online to apply for the Riyadh Air career as a fresher.
Here you can check out the Emirates cabin crew open day list for all nationalities to apply online.
Riyadh Air Cabin Crew Salary
According to my experience and after long research of over 20 staff of the airline, the average base pay for Riyadh Air cabin crew members in Saudi Arabia is around SAR 5,500 to SAR 6,500 per month, which can vary based on factors such as experience and tenure. It’s important to note that these figures may not be specific to Riyadh Air and may not include additional compensation such as allowances, bonuses, and benefits.
If you need any help to clear your cabin crew interview, then here you can check out the cabin crew interview questions and answers list to get prepared for this interview.
Also here you can check out Dubai airport duty-free jobs for fresher males and females.
I think this article will help you to apply for a Riyadh Air careers cabin crew at Riyadh. So, if your dream is to become an airline staff then please check this full article and apply online.
Also, you can contact us for pilot jobs, cabin crew jobs, and ground staff jobs. On Aviation Dreamer’s official website, you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easily.
Base Salary: 6,500 SAR per Per Month